Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mi5 pro was bricked.
Look at this Video.
Its 100% work.
:)))

i cant post link (newbie).
but write this in youtube:
Unbrick Xiaomi Mi5 - Repair Boot Xiaomi Mi5 hardbrick PC not detected ! | ChoiMobile.VN

Mi4c, keep stopping Google Services (unfortunately)
the error says cannot downgrade SQL 14 to 13 or something
can anyone help?

Hello i have my Mi Mix 256Gb/6Gb in english/Chinese rom MIUI 8.0.11.0 Stable ! i keep this rom or it's better to instal this rom here 6.12.8 ? (or other idk)
please help me !! :D

Hi.

I have installed de xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4Pro_6.12.1_v8-6.0 on my Redmi 4 Pro, but OTA update don't detect the new version xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4Pro_6.12.8_v8-6.0.

How can I fix that?
NO OTA for weekly builds. ONLY STABLE !!!

got MI5 bricked this morning , now followed the video and unbricked! (the cable doesn't work because you have to unplug the battery first)
I chose to flash all except storage and data, but it wiped everything anyway... then flashed the new TWRP and rebooted, everything ok
then updated again to Nougat with clean system and new TWRP and...
hardbrick again.

-_-

don't update.

got MI5 bricked this morning , now followed the video and unbricked! (the cable doesn't work because you have to unplug the battery first)
I chose to flash all except storage and data, but it wiped everything anyway... then flashed the new TWRP and rebooted, everything ok
then updated again to Nougat with clean system and new TWRP and...
hardbrick again.

-_-

don't update.

It's written everywhere that it is mandatory to NOT flash Nougat with clean system...

Reactions: 76luca
I mean with a clean install, not after wiping the system partition

Wiping System means look for troubles.
In this case it has been mentioned many times that you need a dirty flash. Not clean install. (In fact I never spoke about wiping system...)

Last edited:
hum okay, and what the best ? the origin rom un ENG/CHN ? or these custom roms here ? and which one ? there are a lots of roms lol

i have the latest stable for mi mix and idk if i need this one of not necessary (antutu score or 3Dmark is less than other MIX...idk why lol)

i have the latest stable for mi mix and idk if i need this one of not necessary (antutu score or 3Dmark is less than other MIX...idk why lol)

Benchmarks are useless.
They are like competitions to see who spits more far.
You don't use benchmarks everyday, you use the phone, if the phone works good then you are all set.
For Mi Mix I think that Global still has not been released, so if you need Google Services and few optimizations for european countries I think that this is your place and your ROM.

Guys I'm new to miui and xiaomi in general. I had mi mi5s just 2 weeks ago. But I come from years of modding and flashing htc devices, and I never heard that you must flash a new Android version over and old one without a clean install. It used to be the opposite : full wipe mandatory! I'm not saying anything, I only want to learn... What is so different with miui? And don't you face problems if you dirty flash?

Guys I'm new to miui and xiaomi in general. I had mi mi5s just 2 weeks ago. But I come from years of modding and flashing htc devices, and I never heard that you must flash a new Android version over and old one without a clean install. It used to be the opposite : full wipe mandatory! I'm not saying anything, I only want to learn... What is so different with miui? And don't you face problems if you dirty flash?

It's just this the case, if you read the whole thread you realize that who flashed their Mi5 (NOT Mi5S) with clean install ended up with hardbrick devices.
Xiaomi world is nice for hardcore modders, but there is lack of choiche IMHO.

U
It's just this the case, if you read the whole thread you realize that who flashed their Mi5 (NOT Mi5S) with clean install ended up with hardbrick devices.
Xiaomi world is nice for hardcore modders, but there is lack of choiche IMHO.
Yes but it's not nice to brick your phone following the right procedure...

Reactions: Headbanger82
Me too. I had 6 samsungs and all of them have custom roms and kernels. Miui is different. Should be dirty flashed and after reboot can do factory reset. On my new mi 5s plus i did full wipe, and after that flash eu rom, tryed to reboot but twrp says there is no os installed. I rebooted anyway and it boots normally. But on friend one year old redmi note 3 i did full wipe, flash eu rom and stuck in bootloop. Have to turn off device, boot twrp and restore backup. Than flash eu rom and wipe cache and it all works. Strange but it us miui world.

Status
Not open for further replies.