MIUI 8.2 6.12.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning my friend,

Thank you very much! I will repartition today, 1GB space I think it's alright? MIUI8 Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3G.
Yes, 1 Gb, that's enough. You can put Stable or Dev xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNoteW_6.10.13_v8-4.4 (it is the last one without error of led of notifications)

Reactions: CyNote
Hi guys, I have a problem since I update with this ROM on MI5, when I make a video, and when playing I can hear voices but I can not read the video
Do you have this also ?
What can it be ??
Thank you for help...;)

I rebooted one more time and now it is ok... weird. But the freeze happens all the time and also the videos is strechted if you recorded it vertically and you want to watch it in horizontal position.

Edit. And again sound doesn't match the video.

can confirm this too, audio is not synchron with video

hello another serious problem on my mi5 the camera is not working.When I try do some record after that I can see only the first frame of the record like picture and nothing more.I tried with all resolution the same problem.

Изпратено от моят MI 5 с помощта на Tapatalk

I find many mistakes in Ukrainian translation. You take it in miui.su. As I know, they were removed their translations from public access. Who can I report about these mistakes? Thanks you so much. Hope for help. I can help you with translation.

I find many mistakes in Ukrainian translation. You take it in miui.su. As I know, they were removed their translations from public access. Who can I report about these mistakes? Thanks you so much. Hope for help. I can help you with translation.
you have to report it to miui.su...

Reactions: Nicko Woo
hello another serious problem on my mi5 the camera is not working.When I try do some record after that I can see only the first frame of the record like picture and nothing more.I tried with all resolution the same problem.

Hi friend, same problem for me with MI5 !! :(

Everything working fine now except for chrome - still geting forced closure every little while.

Oh Stable 8.0.1 has led issues?
I have not tried xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNoteW_V8.0.1.0.KHDCNDG, but I think its development is older. Xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNoteW_6.10.13 works fine, I have not had problems with it. There have been no more news in the development of rom for this device since that date, because android 4.4 does not support them well.

Yes. Same here. I already reported it before on forum. Reflash helps only for short time. Also on original rom so problem is global. Now even 6.12.8 are removed from en.miui downloads

Only way I see is when You record video to make it work is edit it - cut a bit and save. Then is encoded and working fine

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=434513&highlight=mi5+video

Reactions: tarkan37
i cant install themes from others users... any solution?, thanks
Hi. Theme app says me don't connect. I tried wipe cache and still don't work. Mi5s plus

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm looking for the same solution, I'm unable to visualize or apply any theme it says unable to connect, and is not my wifi/4G connection because I have tested on the university and at work.

Problem found at Redmi Pro version.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the same solution, I'm unable to visualize or apply any theme it says unable to connect, and is not my wifi/4G connection because I have tested on the university and at work.

Problem found at Redmi Pro version.

Are you using the default launcher? If not,switch to default launcher, apply themes then go back to the launcher of your choice.

Thanks for Android 7 for the Mi5! I had a couple of crashes, but that was only the First Time after boot..

My update proces was a litle bit strange;

I downloaded twrp 2023 image file from the ts and installed it in Recovery.

After that, I was not able to Access Recovery anymore. I only could startup normal. Reboot to Recovery with the updater app was also not possible. Only a Black screen.

So I changed the Recovery image file to a zip file with some kind of Tool. After that I installed it using fastboot and adb.

Than installed the rom using Recovery wich was working Fine again. I did only cleared cache and dalvik (thankgod, otherwise my phone was also bricked)

Than, after the installation my phone gave only a Black screen..

I did a hard reset, and after that it was finally booting..

Just to be sure; if I want a full Clean installation now.. Can I use this rom? Or Will I End up with a bricked device aswell..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Quick questions:

1) which official global firmware versions contain Greek? From 8.0 upwards, or 8.1 upwards? Or is it something that does not have anything to do with the global version?

2) Assuming a normally locked-bootloader phone is unlocked, TWRP-ed and and a xiaomi.eu firmware is installed. How does one go for installing a global firmware, can it be flashed from within? Or is perhaps fastboot flash recommended?

Hi. Theme app says me don't connect. I tried wipe cache and still don't work. Mi5s plus

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk
Are you using the default launcher? If not,switch to default launcher, apply themes then go back to the launcher of your choice.
Yes, I'm using all stock that come's with the rom. So it's not a connection / app problem, I have made a factory reset too.

Quick questions:

1) which official global firmware versions contain Greek? From 8.0 upwards, or 8.1 upwards? Or is it something that does not have anything to do with the global version?

2) Assuming a normally locked-bootloader phone is unlocked, TWRP-ed and and a xiaomi.eu firmware is installed. How does one go for installing a global firmware, can it be flashed from within? Or is perhaps fastboot flash recommended?
1) should be asked in en.miui.com forum.

2) use MiFlash and fastboot rom.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Reactions: cosmik
My device mi5s plus always shuts down after a while apps which i started but i don want it to. Some of them i like to run in backgroung forever. I dont remember did i change something in settings, i think not, but how to disable that app closing itself after some time? I like to run always Adaway and few others. What must i enable? Thanks.

My device mi5s plus always shuts down after a while apps which i started but i don want it to. Some of them i like to run in backgroung forever. I dont remember did i change something in settings, i think not, but how to disable that app closing itself after some time? I like to run always Adaway and few others. What must i enable? Thanks.
security, permissions, auto-start
and
swipe down the app to lock it in memory from recent apps

Reactions: ivan.martinko
Upon updating my Mi5 I have an issue with the GMail notifications. Now it will only display that I got 1 message, but nothing more, previously it will display the subject of the email. It just seem to happen with that App, since the IM apps display the preview text for the first message that arrives.

Any idea if I have to update any configuration to retrieve the behavior of the previous version?

Upon updating my Mi5 I have an issue with the GMail notifications. Now it will only display that I got 1 message, but nothing more, previously it will display the subject of the email. It just seem to happen with that App, since the IM apps display the preview text for the first message that arrives.

Any idea if I have to update any configuration to retrieve the behavior of the previous version?
Same issue. Solution would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I have not tried xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNoteW_V8.0.1.0.KHDCNDG, but I think its development is older. Xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNoteW_6.10.13 works fine, I have not had problems with it. There have been no more news in the development of rom for this device since that date, because android 4.4 does not support them well.

Thank you, am thinking now on which ROM shall I upgrade, or not. 6.5.19 it's nice but am thinking of MIUI8..

Thank you, am thinking now on which ROM shall I upgrade, or not. 6.5.19 it's nice but am thinking of MIUI8..
Android 4.4 devices get only stable releases from xiaomi.eu from now on.
I would recommend to update to the latests stable because no more weekly updates for android 4.4 devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.