MIUI 8.2 6.12.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kenzo this week very stable :)
Did you just update or fresh install?
I couldn't with fresh install. Stops at find device status. Same happened with Stable 8.1.1.0. Rolled the device back to Stable 8.0.5.0. (Brother's device).

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Big problem withe RN3P (kenzo) stable update (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.1.1.0.MHOCNDI_v8-6.0.zip).
Got a big problem too.
I did a fresh install and couldn't get pass device status (Mi login). Also it showed that settings has crashed. Lang english us and uk, also happened in Finnish.
Same happened on 6.12.8 fresh install.
I rolled the device back to stable 8.0.5.0 since that is the previous one that my brother used and I know that it worked normally.

I always wipe system in TWRP and never have problems. With this rom I ve wiped the internal storage too and nothing bad hapens

i wiped everything except miscroSD this time..and works flawless. if you cant log in on bootup, try flashing 6.11.3 first and then upgrade to this one..., but once you do that, no issues with fresh flashing of newest releases.
i think, because emmc.appsboot.mbn is removed from new releases upwards of 6.11.3

i wiped everything except miscroSD this time..and works flawless. if you cant log in on bootup, try flashing 6.11.3 first and then upgrade to this one..., but once you do that, no issues with fresh flashing of newest releases.
i think, because emmc.appsboot.mbn is removed from new releases upwards of 6.11.3
Also wiped everything in internal storage and didn't work for me. :(

CHANGELOG

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix - Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)

Gallery
New - Black and white colors for doodles (12-05)

Weather
Optimization - Home page animation adjustments (12-06)
Optimization - UI improvements for selecting cities (12-06)

Settings
New - Limit the number of devices which can connect to your personal hotspot (12-08)

Security
Fix - Power saving features kept working after quitting Game speed boost (12-07)

Kenzo is something in this build. Not just stable, the battery life is better. RAM is around 1.7-2GB free which is nice.

You did a very good job.

Also wiped everything in internal storage and didn't work for me. :(

Flash China Dev ROM first, and then flash Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Don't try to flash this ROM from stable ROM or Global ROM.

Flash China Dev ROM first, and the flash Xiaomi.eu ROM.

Don't try to flash this ROM from stable ROM or Global ROM.
Even if I come from xiaomi.eu stable to weekly?

First I tried updating from Stable 8.0.5.0 to 8.1.1.0 with same results... Settings were crashing along with lockscreen loop, after I unlocked the lockscreen, I got to Home screen for few seconds and the lockscreen came back and same over and over again.

Then I tried to do a factory reset (wipe data) and couldn't go pass the Find device security status check.

After that tried to wipe everything and also format internal storage and flashed this weekly with same results as above.

Had the recent twrp 3.0.2-2 for kenzo also.

After I tried those, I reverted back to stable 8.0.5.0.

I just download it and install it and there's a bug when i go to dev. options, the options app reboots and don't let me in to the dev. options, some solution?

I have an XIAOMI REDMI 2 PRIME.

Me too in RN2:(
Here is my log:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=5; index=5
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.cS(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.bO(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.s(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at com.android.settings.DevelopmentSettings.onResume(DevelopmentSettings.java)
at android.app.Fragment.performResume(Fragment.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.dispatchResume(FragmentManager.java)
at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java)
... 12 more

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 usando Tapatalk 2

Me too in RN2:(
Here is my log:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}:
I have a same PROBLEM with an eBay app, and Google+ app restarting at reposting or posting with a same error.

Hi.
I have update to this verion for Mi Mix. The mostly quite smooth, battery good, except the setting scrren, like the picture and can not change the wallpaper and lockscreen. Who known and give me the advise please?
Thanks
upload_2016-12-11_6-55-18.png

After recovery from bricked, I've tried again but with different twrp
Using ZCX-TWR-3.0.2-X-MI5-Gemini-7.0dec_16.12.07, successfully install without any error. (also without 2 command line error when using official twrp 3.0.2-3)

Guys, i need your help !!!! :-O

I've updated the TWRP to TWRP 3.0.2.3.
After that, i've loaded the new rom
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_6.12.8_v8-7.0.zip
and put it in the internal storage.

Then, i uses the updater-app, searched the rom and installed it.
My Mi5 booted in TWRP and began to install.

But then, the Mi5 didn't reboot again - it's dead!?!??
No long press on the on-Button, no fastboot, no twrp-boot with volume +/- with start-Button :-(
No reaction with loading cable - nothing :-(((

Please help me...what can i do?!?

Sorry for my bad english please...

Befor i tryed to update, i used this rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_6.9.8_v8-6.0

i am using redmi note 3 sd version with eu stable rom on 8.0.5.0 and was longing for next update ....after many days i have got my update to next version with new features but when i clean flashed the rom i got errors like Device verfication error i tried all means said in forum yet didnt work later i dirty flashed it over my previous rom and i got it running but whenever i tempt to open settings menu it just crashed automatically i even reseted the device but again its ending up with the same crashing problem ,Y is it happening ?? what shall i do ?? do i have any error in myself flashing the device ?? pls guide me and help me to use the latest version.............................thanks in advance

crash bluetooth redmi note 3 mtk

Attachments

• 15384372_1273813562685737_1975516174179673553_o.jpg
    15384372_1273813562685737_1975516174179673553_o.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 331
Battery is draining too much on Mi 4s after flashing latest build 6.12.8. when i go to bed it was 69% at 1 am woke up at 7am it is 46%... what the hell

I am on Mi5

After stay on CM14 for 2 weeks, when eu release nougat and found tethering bug on CM14 so I'm back to eu by install 6.11.10 first, then update twrp to new release. After that update to nougat by don't wipe anything before update but only wipe cache and dalvik after update. I reboot my phone and used for a while and I decided to root so I reboot to recovery again and flash supersu sr5. Perfect!!

For Redmi Pro users, I have upgraded my Redmi Pro from 8.12.1 to 8.12.8 via choose update package from SD card today but there is no limit the number of devices for personal hotspot found in connected devices after upgrade. Do Redmi Pro users find limit the number of devices for personal hotspot in connected devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.