MIUI 8.2 6.12.8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything works perfect in this version on mipad2 despite gaming performance (which is an already known bug to be fixed by the miui team)

Besides, I don't manage to have Netflix offline mode working on it. Do you?

Best and thank you very much
On my mipad2 64gb battery stats doesn't work
It says 42% and still on this percentage
I deleted batterystats.bin same problem

In twrp battery level is correct!
have you same issue?

I rebooted one more time and now it is ok... weird. But the freeze happens all the time and also the videos is strechted if you recorded it vertically and you want to watch it in horizontal position.

Edit. And again sound doesn't match the video.

Last edited:
On my mipad2 64gb battery stats doesn't work
It says 42% and still on this percentage
I deleted batterystats.bin same problem

In twrp battery level is correct!
have you same issue?

My battery stats seems to work OK. I haven't experienced a misbehaving. Mine is 16gb.

On Kenzo I have two problems:

1. Desktop search (swipe up) does not work. Error report attached.
2. Signing out from MI account does not work and crashes. Error report attached.

Attachments

• xiaomi_search.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 360
  • xiaomi_account.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 327
My battery stats seems to work OK. I haven't experienced a misbehaving. Mine is 16gb.
Solved.
I flash android rom on my mipad win10 version

Error while flashing files in fastboot mode
Change the order of files.
Solved!
Best regards!

It seems this is most problematic update since... Hm... Since i use Xiaomi phones...
(By the comments i read over here)...

Aaaaand... :D I have been using Xiaomi Mi3 (released in 9./10. 2013.)

I don't have any huge problems, except one problem and it is a draining battery, as a result of using google services... Grrrr... :D
(I tried doing few clean installs of different versions DEV or Stable, wipe before, wipe after - nothing helped)

Also, i tried CM14 for mi5 but returned to MIUI because CM14 (ATM) is missing soft touch home button option...
But i must say that there is no such android or google play services problems in CM... Android usage was always near 5-6%
And on MIUI its up to 45%... :(

Reactions: soldatino
Is anyone having problems with notifications?I am not getting any from all my msg apps.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Ok, so after restoring my mi5 after the brick, I tried the Nougat version, nothing new (like at all), but no xposed, no xmiui, stuck with the huge icons (ok we can change the dpi to have smaller ones, but then we have 4 small icons and huge... blank). Going back to the Marshmallow

Fingerprint of my kenzo don't go.

If I downgrade to 6.11.17 fingerprint it's OK immediately

Someone has same problem?

Thanks

Is anyone having problems with notifications?I am not getting any from all my msg apps.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I don't get Mi home notifications.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Fingerprint of my kenzo don't go.

If I downgrade to 6.11.17 fingerprint it's OK immediately

Someone has same problem?

Thanks

The size of my zip file is 869 MB, not the anounced 828 MB, I'm downloading from another server to verify the zip file

Hello guys,

Thank you for the great work .

I have a problem with Gear S in this version which works on another version(miui 8 . 1 6 . 9 . 29 beta) of my Mi max Pro 128Gb . When I try to connect with the watch, I get this error message . Can you please advise? Sorry if wrong section .

Attached log file and sys info.

Many thanks in advance.
IMG_20161211_201452.jpg
IMG-20161211-WA0002.jpg

Code:
java . lang . NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/samsung/android/feature/FloatingFeature;

at com . samsung . android . app . watchmanager . sdllibrary . FloatingFeature . getEnableStatus(FloatingFeat

Hello guys,

Thank you for the great work .

I have a problem with Gear S in this version which works on another version(miui 8 . 1 6 . 9 . 29 beta) of my Mi max Pro 128Gb . When I try to connect with the watch, I get this error message . Can you please advise? Sorry if wrong section .

Attached log file and sys info.

Many thanks in advance.

Code:
java . lang . NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/samsung/android/feature/FloatingFeature;

at com . samsung . android . app . watchmanager . sdllibrary . FloatingFeature . getEnableStatus(FloatingFeat
so? dont use Xposed if it make an issue for you..

Reactions: graw2
Mi Note 2: Having problem with left button (menu). When you hold long menu button, cant open menu (widgets, wallpapers etc.) Any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.