MULTI 6.2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have very slow charging on Redmi Note 2. I can't find if anyone reported it on en.miui.com or its happening only to me.

Anybody have the same problem?

Hi,

Yes, I have this problem too. Putting my Redmi Note 2 on the charger wherever I am just to keep it around the same percentage. 10% takes around 45 minutes or so. I tried different chargers and cables but to no effect. Older ROM's didn't had this problem..

There isn't insane battery drainage, just the charging is really really slow.

Reactions: Tanjim
goodnight people have a problem with the Rom Leo in my Note Pro, I get this to play any video that I have on the phone without data. if I give you cancel out of the app and if I accept I get the same message again soon

Attachments

• IMG_20160221_214852.jpg
    IMG_20160221_214852.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 365
Here Mi4w: are battery drain issue solved with this cancro release ?
I started having very low battery duration with 6.2.4... Really annoying...

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi4w : currently I've installed cancro 6.2.4 and I'm thinking to install the latest stable version, but I'm not ankle to understand if this can be done, if the usual procedure (i mean the one used for install the weekly update) can be followed and, most important, which is the latest stable version for Mi4w. Thank you!

Hi,

Yes, I have this problem too. Putting my Redmi Note 2 on the charger wherever I am just to keep it around the same percentage. 10% takes around 45 minutes or so. I tried different chargers and cables but to no effect. Older ROM's didn't had this problem..

There isn't insane battery drainage, just the charging is really really slow.
After a few time reflash without wiping data, my phone charging rate become normal again. Thank God. I only wipe cache & dalvik cache. I don't know what really happen.

im still on 6.1.21 on my mi4. i am not getting any OTA update. is there any OTA update or i need to download and flash manually? thanks ^^

Hello to all.

Could someone who know answer me on this :

What with Xiaomi Note 3 PRO version (Snapdragon), does we have some international or xiaomi.eu version to flash and how ?
I hope that we haven't just Chinese ROM version available ?
What is with bootloader, locked ?

Very strange ROM.. Two weeks for this :D

Ok, no problem, I will try this, I wait next friday ;)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.29 EU

Reactions: Stefano131270
I'have find this bug on mi4, If you disable an repeated alarm , using the option "only for this day," the day after, the alarm does not sound. I hope I explained.

Last edited:
I'have find this bug on mi4, If you disable an repeated alarm , using the option "only for this day," the day after, the alarm does not sound. I hope I explained.

I don't have the option "only for this day"... I have 2 option:
- first one let's it ring the next time and then disables it;
- second one turns off immediately, won't ring no more.

Are you sure yours isn't like this?
(we have different devices, just checking, could be different).

f5199f61b7a382156cccf1eb38a4bc0c.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

After a few time reflash without wiping data, my phone charging rate become normal again. Thank God. I only wipe cache & dalvik cache. I don't know what really happen.

Ok, thank you for that! I'll try to flash the ROM a couple of times with wiping cache and Dalviks. (That's what you did, right?)

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.