MULTI 6.2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here Mi4w: are battery drain issue solved with this cancro release ?
I started having very low battery duration with 6.2.4... Really annoying...

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk
no battery leak on 2 mi4 and 1 Mi3 at home.
mi3 is 6.2.4 and the 2 mi4 are 6.2.18, all installed from clean global miflash, then 5.12.17, then MM. All apps updated also.

Ok, thank you for that! I'll try to flash the ROM a couple of times with wiping cache and Dalviks. (That's what you did, right?)
Yes that's what I did. I really don't know why is it happening. But now I felt relieved knowing my problem is gone now.

No, it's not removed, it's there :

395dafa61e361e4d37df8924f515e0fa.jpg

31a5c9470073c6a99f0c8639bfe29792.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I don't have that new notification bar on mi mi4w. please could you help me?

I'm getting about 3 hours of screen on time on Mi Note (Virgo). Seems fairly OK but I got better results with Ivan's Marshmallow 6.0.1.

BTW is there any chance we'll see dismissable lockscreen notifications on this ROM, like default Marshmallow has? Kinda silly I can't remove notifications from lockscreen without unlocking the screen, especially since Android M already offers that functionality as a default.

Hi,

Yes, I have this problem too. Putting my Redmi Note 2 on the charger wherever I am just to keep it around the same percentage. 10% takes around 45 minutes or so. I tried different chargers and cables but to no effect. Older ROM's didn't had this problem..

There isn't insane battery drainage, just the charging is really really slow.

Also some weirds battery issues here, fast drain and charging problems..... (Redmi Note 2)
Other problem, incoming SMS messages arriving much later than normal

Yeah but you have global search instead :) Anyway If you open music app then it will be appear in notification shade too, and you can control music app from here similarly than before:

6a60ffc3b1bc9699cadeb5b2589c8f64.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Ok, it's not bad altough I have Google Search on my home page. Anyway, my new search bar is chinese; is there a way to have it in my language? I have a Redmi 2 KitKat 4.4 and my file explorer is new.
Thank you!

Ok, it's not bad altough I have Google Search on my home page. Anyway, my new search bar is chinese; is there a way to have it in my language? I have a Redmi 2 KitKat 4.4 and my file explorer is new.
Thank you!

Try this:

1. Clear search app data: Settings>Installed apps>All>Search
2. Reboot the phone
3. Check global search again

Got this problem with the last 6.2.18 rom on Mi4c, italian language.
It's a problem of my device/installation/something or it's an error in the rom's translation ?

349e0de9224bfc4d6c8d0f0c8cdf21fd.png
I use italian languages but I don't have this bug.
Can you try to full wipe.

Well... Torrent and magnet downloads are actually supported in EU 6.1.28.
But this week, even the normal http downloads are not working at all.
So I think there must be some bugs in the rom this week.

So, the torrent download was working with download app in the previous xiaomi.eu release? I have never tried it because I have read on en.miui.com this feature has been removed from global ROMs...anyway nice to hear that...

Btw, I use utorrent pro for torrent downlods without issues...

Mi4C: 3 days with this update 6.2.18 and I can confirm it´s all ok! Only the new search bar is not translate and it´s use Baidu web. I hope next updates is that solved.

Thanks for work. Miui 7 and this team made this one of best launchers ever.

Reactions: junkname
Mi4C: 3 days with this update 6.2.18 and I can confirm it´s all ok! Only the new search bar is not translate and it´s use Baidu web. I hope next updates is that solved.

Thanks for work. Miui 7 and this team made this one of best launchers ever.

I use MI4C with italian languages and my new search bar it's ok (italian). I use google with default web search

Reactions: dmarky10
Hi,i have a redmi note 3 and i'm on 6.1.21,but the updater app notify only version 6.1.29 and not the last...could you help me?

With this rom, my mi4c has a completely black lockscreen every time I restart it. This problem is only solved by reapplying the theme.

no battery leak on 2 mi4 and 1 Mi3 at home.
mi3 is 6.2.4 and the 2 mi4 are 6.2.18, all installed from clean global miflash, then 5.12.17, then MM. All apps updated also.
Thanks, did you use 6.2.4 on Mi4w before going with 6.2.18? In case, did you see an improvement with 6.2.18?for the Mi4w with 6.2.18, could you please send the screenshot of the battery consumption by apps and by HW? this is because on my Mi4w I see a lot of battery drain from Android (see below). Many thanks!
5e85c13a138a0328a865f1c8494475c9.jpg

Mi4w : currently I've installed cancro 6.2.4 and I'm thinking to install the latest stable version, but I'm not ankle to understand if this can be done, if the usual procedure (i mean the one used for install the weekly update) can be followed and, most important, which is the latest stable version for Mi4w. Thank you!

Can anyone help me on the topic above? Or tell me in which thread to look? Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.