MULTI 6.2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty strange, personally I freshly installed the rom recently, maybe in my case this solved the problem. Did you try to reinstall Whatsapp or change permissions?
I always flashed clean.. Permissions is allowed for all, and tried everything, don't know why I can't change profile pictures :)

Reactions: Javi1978
I have no led notifications at all...(sms, whatsapp, etc) . The problem is not from this update but since the update to MM. No solution? (Cancro Mi3)

I have no led notifications at all...(sms, whatsapp, etc) . The problem is not from this update but since the update to MM. No solution? (Cancro Mi3)
U tried clean flash ? Go to settings-> additional settings->notification light, turn all on, and see when you changed color for calls if led blinks

My Note 2, the issue on fade/green-white after a period of time also gone. Thanks

How can I remove the search from status bar, I hate this line search this is not useful for me because it's not search in google only in Chinese site.

Reactions: Dzhevelekov
How can I remove the search from status bar, I hate this line search this is not useful for me because it's not search in google only in Chinese site.

As @graw2 wrote a few posts before, removing is not possible. If you hate it, you may go back to 6.1.28.

Last edited:
I have very slow charging on Redmi Note 2. I can't find if anyone reported it on en.miui.com or its happening only to me.

Anybody have the same problem?

I have very slow charging on Redmi Note 2. I can't find if anyone reported it on en.miui.com or its happening only to me.

Anybody have the same problem?

Could not recognize any changes in charging behavior till now (RN2, 6.2.18)

That's strange .. better try with another charger comparing. Then know if degrade charger or rom. Atleast I do not face this.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
I have a MiNote with 5.12.11 weekly rom installed. In the last week post there was a procedure in order to upgrade to MM.
Do I have to use the same procedure for this release or I simply upgrade via updater?

That's strange .. better try with another charger comparing. Then know if degrade charger or rom. Atleast I do not face this.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk
I tried with 2 charger and a PowerBank. All the same. It noticeably takes time to increase even 1%. I already cleared the cache and dalvik cache again for 2nd time after flashing the rom, but I'm away from charger to test it now. I hope it's already ok.

It's not happening to you so it is not the rom's fault. I'll observe again later. I want to avoid doing full wipe if I can :D

Hi guys,
I have a MiNote with 5.12.11 weekly rom installed. In the last week post there was a procedure in order to upgrade to MM.
Do I have to use the same procedure for this release or I simply upgrade via updater?
Yea install 5.12.17 first..

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

"Download" app doesn't work on my Mi2s.
It doesn't start a download when clicking a download link. (http/magnet/torrent...)
Btw, the app name changes from "下載" (Download) to "下載管理" (Download Provider) in the launcher.
I wonder if it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.