Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your work on this...
Have a question about the album
view in music, why are the covers
not shown in the overview?
Just a small detail that matters to
me every week.

Hello, i would like to ask if there's a way to go back to lollipop or even 4.4.4 without wiping. I really don't like how my battery behaves. 2 days and it's almost empty, while with 4.4.4 it was 3 days nonstop connected to wifi/3G and it was still above 20%...

The phone is Mi3

Hello, i would like to ask if there's a way to go back to lollipop or even 4.4.4 without wiping. I really don't like how my battery behaves. 2 days and it's almost empty, while with 4.4.4 it was 3 days nonstop connected to wifi/3G and it was still above 20%...

The phone is Mi3
Hello NikolaZ, do not do it, otherwise it will stop developing, charging the phone, resist

No....FM radio is still rubbish...it's impossible to manage the volume because when i press volume button they modify profile but they don't decrease volume....i am forced to download a third part app for the radio

Reactions: Oxidarius
Retrum to P37 baseband. P51 dont work well in audio BT.
e5c7f44cb9e036cbcbd1fef6d4c906d8.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
For me it works normaly on BackBeat GO 2
uploadfromtaptalk1455967472660.jpg

Redmi Note 2 P - Tapatalk

Hi Guys,
I can't update to this version using the Updater App. I'm on the last KitKat Global Developer ROM.
Any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHANGELOG

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
New - Global search in Notification shade (02-04)

Home Screen
Optimization - Added web search part for global search (02-16)

File Explorer
New - New feature for file transfers between devices. No internet required.(02-16)
New - Added shortcuts to downloads and hidden files in Categories (02-16)
New - Redesigned the layout for storage view to make it more informative (02-16)
New - New feature for hidden folders (02-16)
New - View files sorted by frequently used apps (02-16)
Optimization - New redesigned card layout (02-16)

Google Nexus 5
No ROM this week, BETA test of Android 6.0 for Nexus 5 started!

Mi4c / MiNote PRO
(Root doesnt work, install SuperSU via TWRP)
Redmi 2 TD: changes in version 6.2.18 the File Explorer New were not translated into Russian. Search online only baidu. It is necessary to fix it.

No one app it can be downloaded from play store. I flash the ROM two times. Now i'm doing new backup to do an hard reset. What's the problem?

No one app it can be downloaded from play store. I flash the ROM two times. Now i'm doing new backup to do an hard reset. What's the problem?
which error u got ? try delete data and cache from playstore, and reboot..for me all is normal, no problems

Status
Not open for further replies.