MULTI 6.2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I couldn't sync my exchange account anymore, maybe a bug?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI PAD met Tapatalk

Any news about Marshmallow release in the stable branch?
If I want nothing but a bugless everyday experience should I stick with KitKat on my virgo?

Any news about Marshmallow release in the stable branch?
If I want nothing but a bugless everyday experience should I stick with KitKat on my virgo?
Stable bugless?
I don't think so...
You could say that stable can have less bugs, but never bugless...
Regarding Virgo, you could try MM but since is a move from KK to MM, and the firsts to have MM, yes you could expect a lot of bugs...
But beware, if you try MM and want to go back there's a kind of tricky things to do that...

Reactions: Littorio
Stable bugless?
I don't think so...
You could say that stable can have less bugs, but never bugless...
Regarding Virgo, you could try MM but since is a move from KK to MM, and the firsts to have MM, yes you could expect a lot of bugs...
But beware, if you try MM and want to go back there's a kind of tricky things to do that...

Well, yes, a completely bugless software is hard, if not impossible, to find.

But I'm on the latest KitKat build and the experience I have now is what I call realisticly bugless.
Not sure if I'm going to jump onto the MM train until it'll be sturdy enough for the devs to release it in a stable build. ;)

I hope they fixed the wifi issue on Mi Note Pro. If not, please delay it a little more but fix it. No wifi connection on his model (Leo) for A MONTH. That's a big bug that must be fixed.

Wifi can't be turned on, no wifi network can be connected to, and wifi mac address on the device appears as "not available" instead of the hexadecimal number. We've been for a month in this situation...

changelog missing:
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
New - Global search in Notification shade (02-04)
Seems to be removed from .eu version but that's a good thing.
I didn't like the new one, no Gaussian blur effect. Tried the MM Alpha version a couple of weeks ago.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4W mit Tapatalk

Seems to be removed from .eu version but that's a good thing.
I didn't like the new one, no Gaussian blur effect. Tried the MM Alpha version a couple of weeks ago.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4W mit Tapatalk
No, it's not removed, it's there :

395dafa61e361e4d37df8924f515e0fa.jpg

31a5c9470073c6a99f0c8639bfe29792.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.