MULTI 6.2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problems with late notifications, it's just me or some one else?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Mi3W, Russian language selected. GPS is very slow, it takes about a minute or two between position's updates. Is it the issue of the original ROM image or of the translated one?

I don't have the option "only for this day"... I have 2 option:
- first one let's it ring the next time and then disables it;
- second one turns off immediately, won't ring no more.

Are you sure yours isn't like this?
(we have different devices, just checking, could be different).

f5199f61b7a382156cccf1eb38a4bc0c.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)
Yes I have set in English
ce4128bc8f373b9cce6e2401619756b2.jpg

But the day after the alarm does not work...

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Hi!
I have a Mi3 with 5.12.11 (weekly version) and when I try to uodate via updater with a downloaded zip (this week update) the app crashes... How could I solve this without loosing any data?

Thanks guys! :)

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi!
I have a Mi3 with 5.12.11 (weekly version) and when I try to uodate via updater with a downloaded zip (this week update) the app crashes... How could I solve this without loosing any data?

Thanks guys! :)
Mi3 is passed to Android 6.0! searches the procedure in this site

Reactions: miguelanxo
Thanks for the fast answer! :) So it passed to android 6.0 after 5.12.11 I guess... because the phone updated automatically to that version...
Hello, I do not know after that version 'cause I redmi notes 2. Look at the previous ROM and find the whole description to update. Or wait for someone with Mi3t help you

Reactions: miguelanxo
Yes I have set in English

But the day after the alarm does not work...

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I've tested it now, and you're right, mine is the same.

But we misunderstand how that function works:

I thought it would keep active for the next alarm event and then turn itself off, but it's not that! (it's the reverse of that)

The function means "skip the next alarm", because when I tried it, it turned itself off, did not ring the alarm, but after that I checked and it had turned itself on again (ready for the next alarm days).

I hope I made myself clear enough explaining this?

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Reactions: junkname
Hello, ive an little problem. When iam in twrp, my touchscreen doesnt work, icant choose anything. How can i update the twrp? i have the version 2.8.7.1

Xiaomi Mi4c

Hello, ive an little problem. When iam in twrp, my touchscreen doesnt work, icant choose anything. How can i update the twrp? i have the version 2.8.7.1

Xiaomi Mi4c
when you are in twrp, WAIT 3-4 MINUTES, then touchscreen will work :)

Reactions: junkname
The link is in the first page. Which rom do you have right now? If you want, you can root after flashing this new weekly.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk
I am in Chinese ROM.Last day I tried 4times to flash smiui and SuperSU.zip vi twrp but ended up with brick.Not only once but thrice and installed fastboot ROM.I am kinda noon in all this.Can you help me out?It will be great if send me message so that we can do conversations

Not sure if it's just me but did the default font got changed?

Also is there anyway we can change the default search engine when using the notification search bar? I like it but kinda useless if it uses the default chinese search engine

Reactions: x2tharay
In mi note pro stable 7.1.5.0 hebrew language, there's a bug that when i make a call and i change the volume in the settings it goes back to the maximum automatically.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-23-01-31-01_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-23-01-31-01_com.android.settings.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 379
Reactions: Tanjim
Status
Not open for further replies.