MULTI 6.2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. After finishing installing ROMs, do we need to install Super UI for rooting?
I installed ROMs Xiaoomi Stable 7.1.6 via TWRP. It asked me before rebooting to system and I skipped it.

Thanks

i've got a problem with this release ... newly installed apps don't appear oO
is there some wrong setting or is this a known bug?

I've noticed that with scheduled DND mode enabled and battery saver switching to marathon my phone drains all the battery overnight and is completely dead in the morning. This happened already twice - both times battery level was 50+%. Today I disabled both functions and the phone haven't lost a single % over the night. Other settings have not been changed, and I have received only Gmail update,so app drain should not be considered. Also I usually leave my phone in Airplane mode for the night. I have no time to collect the logs, because I need my phone at least halfway charged in the morning. Cancro 6.2.18

Reactions: laueugen
Hello, ive an little problem. When iam in twrp, my touchscreen doesnt work, icant choose anything. How can i update the twrp? i have the version 2.8.7.1

Xiaomi Mi4c
Hello, watch this video. Look at the minute 4.18
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well, my fm radio (cancro) works... sometimes... if I am listening to it and I recieve a call, if I want to turn on the radio again I have to reboot the phone...

Hello, I am on canco 6.1.28 and I have a problem updating.

Ota says there are no updates. And when I download the update manually and try to update with the updater app, the following happens:
As soon as I select the update "xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_6.2.18_v7-6.0.zip"
1. The screen goes instantly black with a loading circle.
2. Then I see the black screen with MI (bootloader splashscreen)
3. I see some CWM text scrolling up. (see attachment)
4. The bootloader splash screen is back again.
5. The phone boots normally but still on version 6.1.28.

The zip file that I use is not corrupted. I have had this problem since I am on 6.1.28. The update 6.2.4 have me the same problem.

Anyone knows what is happening and how to fix this?

Thanks!

15qy9m9.jpg

Last edited:

Could it be caused by the recovery you're using?
From what I know, the ROMs are supposed to be installed with the standard included recovery (Mi), except when expressly quoted in the first post that you should use the appropriate TWRP recovery...

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Reactions: Antonis Deligiannis
Hello, I am on canco 6.1.28 and I have a problem updating.

Ota says there are no updates. And when I download the update manually and try to update with the updater app, the following happens:
As soon as I select the update "xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_6.2.18_v7-6.0.zip"
1. The screen goes instantly black with a loading circle.
2. Then I see the black screen with MI (bootloader splashscreen)
3. I see some CWM text scrolling up. (see attachment)
4. The bootloader splash screen is back again.
5. The phone boots normally but still on version 6.1.28.

The zip file that I use is not corrupted. I have had this problem since I am on 6.1.28. The update 6.2.4 have me the same problem.

Thanks!

15qy9m9.jpg

Flash TWRP and then try to update again..

Is it possible to remove MIUI Music app? I don't want it opening every time I plug in my headphones, since I only listen to music via Spotify.

Multi wallpaper work fine in 6.2.4. I updated to 6.2.18 and this feature disappeared. Mi4 LTE

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

hi guys,
am I the only one having issues with Telegram?

It works correctly if I'm connected in 3G-4G; it dows not work if connected in wifi (does not send, does not receive. Plus "connecting..." message on main page of Telegram).
PS: in wifi other apps works correctly (whatsapp or similar)

any idea?

No photo here. Photos goes into sdcard/DCIM but no apps can detect they. I have always 0 photos.
Tried with stock gallery app and Google Photo. Anyone?

Ops Guard mode ON

hi guys,
am I the only one having issues with Telegram?

It works correctly if I'm connected in 3G-4G; it dows not work if connected in wifi (does not send, does not receive. Plus "connecting..." message on main page of Telegram).
PS: in wifi other apps works correctly (whatsapp or similar)

any idea?

Telegram have various problem, did you faced floating notifications problem? My Telegram works fine with wifi.

Telegram have various problem, did you faced floating notifications problem? My Telegram works fine with wifi.
I'm testing that right now.

Note that my Telegram connection wifi issue is started when I upgraded MIUI...
Telegram was working correctly before :(

UPDATE - notification popup is working on my phone:
- new message is arrived
- popup is shown with the message
- screen is on until system screen timeout will shut it down
- if I turn on screen, popup is still there (as expected)
...so no problems for me about this issue.

But I still have the wifi connection problem :( :(

UPDATE 2:
Telegram is working on my home-wifi.
Before it was not working with office-wifi.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicoff
I am in Chinese ROM.Last day I tried 4times to flash smiui and SuperSU.zip vi twrp but ended up with brick.Not only once but thrice and installed fastboot ROM.I am kinda noon in all this.Can you help me out?It will be great if send me message so that we can do conversations
Same problem on my side from xiaomi.eu rom, cannot flash smiui without a brick. Can somebody share a walkthrough ?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Tanjim
Hello guys, I was wondering how many days it usually take for updates to become available for OTA?
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.