MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi4 LTE. Always had 4g connection in status bar.
Ok you have an Mi4 LTE , it is OK
because CANCRO ROM is for Mi3 too
please indicate your phone type on your signature , it is recommended from the administrators of this forum

hello friends my phone mi note pro and since last update 6.2.18 until now I can't flash my phone and I can't connect to my pc and the browser in chainse please need help Thanks

your phone in MM is by default in charging only, look at the notif we you plug, click on it and enable file trander. Volume should then mount on your PC.
The battery is bad in mi4c using this update. Btw when will it be possible for mi4c to get upgraded to Marshmallow?

Gửi từ Mi-4c của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Mi4c is on 5.1, I do not expect any update to MM. Many other devices are still with 4.4 or 5.0 and I see no announcement.

2,16GHz not 2,2GHz why?
3663acfe5c73a0ca317048051925210e.jpg

My phone works fine...
Desde mi Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

I have the same issue.

In about phone the CPU speed is always 2.2Ghz in Hermes Prime and 2.0Ghz in 16GB version, but real speeds is corrects 1,95Ghz in 16GB version and 2,16Ghz in Prime, the only problem is in kernel in rom 6.2.25, but in all roms until today the speed of CPU clocks is always wrong showing a wrong speed information in about phone...

Last edited:
good afternoon , first of all to thank the team for the work and roms . I was a problem with the rom Leo. the percentage of the battery does not work.I have to restart the phone to move.
And one more , it has not been installed TWRP 3.0 continue with my old version 2.8.6

Ever tried to enable them in Security->Autostart?

Hi
I try wipe dalvik and cache, unistall and reinstall whatsapp and now whatsapp seem working well!!!

Yes, these apps have autostart enabled, the battery usage management for these app are disabled, these apps are locked (swipe down in the recent apps list) and also the caches of these apps are wiped and these apps have been reinstalled... but the result is always the same: these apps are not staying in memory.

It looks like this issue started after the upgrade from MIUI 7.0.x to 7.1.x.
On the bugreport of the official MIUI website, others have complained of this problem with different words: no new messages, not notified of new messages, apps are not staying in memory.

CHANGELOG

[Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar]
Fix - Viewing Daily lock screens sometimes led to black screen (02-23)

Big change in installation process of our ROMs (Must read it, otherwise you will cry on forum here and we will dont care):
- Xiaomi forced us to generate own keys for signing ROMs if we want continue to use their OTA service (again calling it "security improvement"). That means, our ROMs will not be possible to install via MiRecovery anymore (even on old devices like Mi2 or Redmi 1S) but only via TWRP/CWM...
- Our ROMs now contains TWRP which will install it automatically and overwrite your MiRecovery (If you still use it)
- For manual TWRP installation, we made a flashable ZIPs here so just install it via Updater up like any other update zip... (if it will fail, just unzip it and flash via Flashify app)
- Version 6.2.25 still can be installed via MiRecovery but it will overwrite it to TWRP
- Next versions will require TWRP for all devices

Mi3/4 / Mi4c / MiNote PRO
(Root doesn't work, install SuperSU 2.50 on Mi4c/MiNotePRO via TWRP, and SuperSU 2.65 on Mi3/4/MiNote)

Xiaomi Hongmi HM2013023 and Xiaomi Mi3TD will no more get updates from us... R.I.P.

tnx for the updates and info. it seems to me that Xiaomi is disregarding what it used as advertising hype for their phones, certainly the latest versions and also ignoring what customers want and say. i must have hit a nerve concerning the new Mi5 as i said on the official forum that if they do the same with their new 'Flagship' as they did with previous phones and suddenly decide to lock the bootloader, giving only a few days notice but no alternatives, it wont go down too well at all. customers wont be messed about anymore and have no difficulty moving to a different manufacturer. i just hope that Xiaomi isn't trying to make itself the 'Chinese Apple'!!

Where did you get this?? Once TWRP installed you just need to flash the ROM as usual via OTA or updater app or directly via TWRP recovery...
- ingbrzy said: "Our ROMs now contains TWRP which will install it automatically and overwrite your MiRecovery (If you still use it)" Please note the plural "ROMs"...
- Mic806 said: "I already have twrp installed: if i update as i always do (download ROM zip, go to recovery and flash zip) will the update process overwrite my recovery with the one you attached to the rom?"
- ingbrzy reply: "yes"
So, I understood that in the future, the ROMs will allways have the recovery, and will overwrite the recovery everytime...!
I am sorry if I did miss understand the message!

I've got the following problem with this ROM: after I receive a notification (say I have new email), then the screen constantly goes on and off until I manually press on the notification or turn off the screen. I have wiped cache and dalvic 3 times and reinstalled the ROM but with no success. Any ideas?

Redmi Note 2

In rn2 prime BT issues persist. Battery seems OK. Wifi ok. Gsm (and data connection) ok. Battery seems not draining.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: junkname
Status
Not open for further replies.