MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Go to the setting menu
2 Go to about phone
3 Go to Miui version and tap until said now you are a develope
4 Go to Additional Setting and then go to Developer option. there you can see Usb debuggin
I appreciate your help , I do the same steps but still can't connect to pc and can't wipe the device

Hi,

i have a small problem. I always updated my Mi4c with the new updates from the forum here. Then I updated the phone to 6.2.25 i made a mistake with the Wipe. I wiped dalvik, cache AND data :(, so I lost all my data on the phone.

I felt a bit stupid but then i thought, i can try CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6). Unfortunately the battry draining was very bad and I dont like CM13 as much as I thought.

So I wiped the Cache, data and dalvik again and flashed Miui 6.2.25 with twrp 3.0 again......

After I told you the story now my problem:
I can install all Apps but it seems so, that some Apps can not write to the memory/storage. I try to download the language pack for Swiftkey, but the App says, that it can not save the language (german) to the memory. I try also english and I got the same mistake. I think the problem is the size of the language pack, because i also tried to install some language packs as Africaans and that worked good. (ok, i just think that Africaans is smaller then the German)

I think I have the same problem with Whatsapp. Whatsapp tries to restore the backup from Google drive (found a backup with the size of 900 MB, but just need to download abouit 27 MB (( size of Whatsapp Database). Whatsapp starts downloading this 27 MB until the end but after the download nothing happens for hours))

I tried also another app (scout GPS, a Navigation App). The Scout App has no problem to download and use the 800 MB german map.

Any ideas?
And sorry for my bad english

Guys I have Redmi Note 2 and I want to know If I can flash back the 6.2.18 update because I am know on 6.2.25
And also - when I see that the processor clock is on 1.95 GHz - is it really working on 1.95 GHz or it is on the real 2 GHz and just showing it like that.
Also - do we know if this will be fixed in the next weekly update?

The clock speed may be down on the Redmi Note 2, but I have the best Antutu score since I've owned the phone.
Screenshot_2016-02-28-20-35-17_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png

I have the Mi4 3G version, with version 5.12.11 and I trying to update by MiRecovery and I get the error that is not posible to install. OTA is not working.
What i do?

Hi, I nave a mi3 anche I have installed this ROM yesterday. At the reboot I had TWRP automatically.

I found out expecting to see twrp as a app is not correct. If you have 6.2.25 you have twrp but it is only visible in recovery

Thank you for your answers.
I have MIUI 7 by xiaomi.eu 6.2.25 and if I start the phone while pressing Vol+ I get MI-Recovery 2.0.1.
However, I was expecting TWRP instead. Is it normal?

Thanks.

How? Encription doesn't work for me

I activated it in Settings-->Additional settings-->Privacy-->Encrypt phone.
But I encrypted the phone in previous version (probably 6.2.4).
Now it says encrypted and I cannot reconfigure it.

I activated it in Settings-->Additional settings-->Privacy-->Encrypt phone.
But I encrypted the phone in previous version (probably 6.2.4).
Now it says encrypted and I cannot reconfigure it.
It gives me bootloop. Sigh

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

It's normal 35.000 in antutu with Mi4w with weekly 6.2.18? It seems really low..

Hi,

Is this a great solution for my new MI4 LTE

1. Partition merge to 1 partition?
2. Install developer ROM from en.miui.com trough the Updater APP(root included)
3. Install ''rashr.apk''
4. Install manualy the TWRP
5. Install the latest 6.0(7.1) XIAOMI.EU rom for my MI4??

Status
Not open for further replies.