MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I flashed supersu but no supersu app visible. I only wipe cache and dalvik after updating the rom and still have access to the root app installed in my phone. I don't now what happen if I install new app that require root. I'll try later. - (hermes)
Our Hermes in fact has access ho root permission but ( I think yours too) we don't have the last update of root binaries..so we couldn't use some apps

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

After I install supersu for my Mi4W , phone going trough a soft brick and i has to install the last kitkat rom from here and then to install 6.2.4 and then 6.2.25 again. So, can some one give me a solution how to install supersu or how to enable root privillege ?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

when I try to install TWRP 3.0 on my Redmi Note 2 Prime via Updater app, I get this error: "Signature failure". I' ve tried to download it with Firefox and Chrome and even to rename it in "update.zip" but always with the same result. I've MiRecovery 2.0.1 now and weekly Rom 6.2.18

Last edited:
c9931e3bfbb34ad6180f033cd6fc2a5c.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: voyagertm
After installing this update , I installed supersu but my phone became bricked . I saw in a tutorial that I need to install through fastboot the rom but is it the link available here to download the ROM regard the full time or only the updtade ? If only the update , which rom should I install . My phone is a Mi 4W

Hi all.
It's the third time I try to install your ROM via TWRP, but every time it ends with an error and my phone has no OS installed. Can you help me? I get this ERROR 7 every time I try to install the ROM:
2el8hsx.jpg

Hi all.
It's the third time I try to install your ROM via TWRP, but every time it ends with an error and my phone has no OS installed. Can you help me? I get this ERROR 7 every time I try to install the ROM:
2el8hsx.jpg
Hi all.
2el8hsx.jpg
Hi Dude you must download again CANCRO ROM then you check up if you have SD card in your device.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Which TWRP it's used for libra mi 4c?
The one posted in MIUI official forum (Team Superluminal) works well for CM but not so good for MIUI, because it has a different kernel so it takes much longer to respond, since it reflashes synaptics touchscreen IC FW at boot. That's why people have unresponsive touch screen on this device for the first seconds/minutes. Don't know even if supports OTA.
I've seen there's a 3.0 version here http://en.miui.com/thread-230286-1-1.html
And the most stable, reliable 2.8.7.0 cofface version at the bottom of this thread http://en.miui.com/thread-169401-1-1.html or here http://en.miui.com/thread-211710-1-1.html

Hope it helps.

Big Thanks to all developer team, special mention for @ingbrzy and @graw2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.