MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've already installed the first room with TWRP that was released, but last week I didn't have the time install the update so I don't know how to update after the TWRP installation. Can I just installed though updater app or do I need to do it through TWRP? My device is a Xiaomi Mi 4.

you can process via update, it will invoke twrp.

Reactions: Rafaider
Hello,

My Mi4c camera app crush always after 6.3.3. I installed 6.3.10/11 ans camera still crushing. Any fix for this?
this is Turkish language translate problem. use system language english or copy miui camera and gallery apk in old rom.

## mi4c ~ Tapatalk ##

Always full signal bars bug is back on the latest stable. This is for libra. Confirmed this by flashing back 7.2.1. After flashing I immediately get 1 signal bar (yes my reception is poor) as opposed to getting full signal on the latest stable.

Also can anyone confirm that the android file host links are down? Tried to access it but I keep on getting "not found"
not confirmed. not alwasy full for me.
e3b93886e5c16f62a6bda249644921f6.jpg

## mi4c ~ Tapatalk ##

Last edited:
Reactions: chickentuna
this is Turkish language translate problem. use system language english or copy miui camera and gallery apk in old rom.

## mi4c ~ Tapatalk ##

Thx, when I change language it is working. How can I copy old gallery and camera from old rom?

Anybody with LEO has already flashed it?
I am now working and wanna flash now but cannot get without phone... :D at least until i get home...
Leo flashed without any problem

Flash with twrp

There is an issue with Arabic font only...but you can solve it by copying fonts to phone

Envoyé de mon MI NOTE Pro

Updating with Update app broke something, Chrome and everything that uses chrome tabs stopped working properly.
I had to fastbooting my MI4 cancro with a cn stock recovery to successfully flash 6.3.10. TWRM gave me an error:7.
Now everything works fine or at least it seems to work fine...

ho il problema che la galleria è in inglese.... ed è anche cambiata...

i have the problem with gallery... not translate and changed...

Reactions: Paolino
Camera and gallery app did not work in Turkish language. Thats why those app are leave english language for find the problem, just for now. All work with english.You can follow from turkish language github issues. Thanks raoc999

Redmi Note 3 cihazımdan gönderildi

ho il problema che la galleria è in inglese.... ed è anche cambiata...

i have the problem with gallery... not translate and changed...
Vero, anche la mia...

True,also mine...

Inviato con Tapatalk da Xiaomi Mi-4c

Status
Not open for further replies.