Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-11-09-26-14.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-11-09-26-14.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 403
i have a problem to flash the new rom 6.3.10
when i flash with twrp i have this error
that i need to do ?
thnx :)
I think I've read in the last rom's thread that users with 2014817 could no longer update with package 2014811, because TWRP could distinguish their devices and does not allow it;
And because here they don't make ROMs for that version, you are unable to use ROMs from here, from now on.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Virgo reuploaded, please try now again... Xiaomi locked bootloader on MiNote without any warning...

So we had to "fix it"...

Thank you anyway! Fortunately I haven't update this version yet, those stupid Xiaomis, I can't understand what they think? Scared their global customers when they want to sold xiaomi devices in another countries? Ha ha...

I updated twrp and disabled signature verification. Update 6 3 10 done fine on redmi2 2014813
Thank uuuuuuuuuuu

Reactions: Sinja
Regarding locked bootloaders:

I think it should be possible to flash TWRP recovery also on locked phones.
You need to go to so called Emergency Download Mode that is implemented by the chipset manufacturer. Not to be mixed up with classic fastboot.

For Snapdragon devices, it seems like you can use MiFlash.
For Mediatek devices, you need SP Flash Tool.

TradingShenzhen even provide Tutorials for Redmi 3 and Redmi Note 3 (Mediatek) in German to flash our beloved xiaomi.eu ROM.

The tricky part seems to be entering this Emergency Bootloader.
For every device, there should be a special button combination. On some decives even "adb reboot edl" might work.

I have not tried this myself, my Mi4 is still unlocked. So don't blame me if something goes wrong.
This is just information I gathered in the last couple of hours from several sites and forums.

Just installed on Leo,then reboot to recovery, and is still there. Looks like this week is fixed. But after reboot after installation, the capacitive key doesn't worked, but one reboot solved this. Very smooth ROM.

My Hermes font issue, display all squares for local language. Have to do manual work to change the font.

Same to me.I updated via updater, shortly checked there is recovery and rebooted. And saw your post and checked, me too recovery doesn't seen files on storage, and no make wipes.Leo,6.3.10.

Reactions: avalverde
Is there any reason why updating with TWRP takes much more time than with miui bootlader? It works, I'm not complaining :). Just a curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.