MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aries ROM works fine as well, safe to install.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Babis_koz
Arabic font missing

9d40d4927b7884ea68b0471f9aa330cb.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI NOTE Pro

Note recommended to install on Mi Note (Virgo). I tried but phone gets stuck on loading screen after install. Phone also gets really hot while stuck at loading sceen.

For Mi Note Pro (Leo) need after flash to flash again correct recovery as previous update. All the rest for the moments is ok.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro

Reactions: Sinja
No song recognition added?

From official :New - Song recognition (03-08)
Unfortunately it is available for China users only, as usual in case of better new features...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Note recommended to install on Mi Note (Virgo). I tried but phone gets stuck on loading screen after install. Phone also gets really hot while stuck at loading sceen.

XIAOMI MI NOTE:
I have the same problem! The only one thing that works is flashing TWRP 2.8.6 and multi_virgo_6.2.18_v7-6.0 .
SOMEONE CAN HELP US?!?!

Thanks

After update from 6.3.3 to 6.3.10 on mi note (virgo) my phone wont boot. Stuck on mi logo and 3 flashable dots.

After update from 6.3.3 to 6.3.10 on mi note (virgo) my phone wont boot. Stuck on mi logo and 3 flashable dots.

So the ROM for virgo has been deleted ? I can't see it, it's for that ?

For Mi Note Pro (Leo) need after flash to flash again correct recovery as previous update. All the rest for the moments is ok.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro
Mi Note Pro (Leo) seems to be ok. Not checked the recovery yet. Apart of that, everything works perfect.

Thank you so much developers!!!

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
We are still working on MIUI just for fun (even it's not funny anymore) at our free time.. And yes, we are humans, husbands and dads... So we need keep some free time for our families because we still love them more than MIUI... For now, we spend more than 5h daily on doing/fixing/cracking MIUI..
~Tapatalk Mi4c~
This (the demands from users, and this kind of response from Devs) is something happening through all international communities I guess. I've seen it a couple of days ago in my home country Miui forum. The thing is that we bought the phones and trusted Miui, on the other hand we do understand the Devs points of view. So... the truth is that things are getting messy... I do not feel comfortable to do updates anymore, no Root, problems with TWRP, problems with SuperSu (perhaps I should pass to the stable version and forget all this beta versions...?). Sad.

DANGER AFTER FLASH ROM!!!
My MI NOTE LTE on the mi boot logo...25 minutes...HELP ME!!!
How can i solve it?

I don't understand very well "Dm-Verify" problem.
If I unlock bootloader on my redmi3, and I install twrp... Can I install your rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.