MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand very well "Dm-Verify" problem.
If I unlock bootloader on my redmi3, and I install twrp... Can I install your rom?
Stop me if I'm wrong, but that means the ROM can check on boot if recovery (or root or whatever) is the original one (from xiaomi) and reinstall it if not.

Please tell us: Is this the beginning of the end?

"...Regarding Mi4S, Mi5, Redmi Note 3 PRO, Redmi 3 and next new devices: ......

I want to buy one redmi note 3 pro The sot is weak in remi note 2 but after seeing this ...

Now i'm installing 6.2.18 on MI NOTE Lte because the last rom, after flashing, stucks on MI Boot logo for over 30mins...

Reactions: a3999jose
Please tell us: Is this the beginning of the end?

"...Regarding Mi4S, Mi5, Redmi Note 3 PRO, Redmi 3 and next new devices: ......

I want to buy one redmi note 3 pro The sot is weak in remi note 2 but after seeing this ...
who knows...

Reactions: nubitol
It has emerged me a problem with the installation of the ROM today. The zip today installed me the TWRP 3.0 on the Mi Note Pro but have not installed my SuperSU and going to install it using the recovery does not find me any zip, nor the supeSU or self-rom, tells me that in I have nothing in internal storage and when I go to restart the phone tells me that I have installed OS, although starting well and properly installed the rom.

You can try to reboot in recovery (pwr + volume up). If u have an older rom still on ur SD card u can reinstall that.

For me this WORKED:

- Flash TWRP 2.8.6 throught FASTBOOT
- Reboot TWRP 2.8.6 throught FASTBOOT
- Flash YOUR LAST WORKING ROM (for me 6.2.18)
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Reboot

It'll take 2/3 minutes...GOOD LUCK!

Guys.. maybe Google play is lagging because of GAPS used by our favorite developers..

For example .. in notification bar, progress while downloading files.. looks funny! like a zipper.

@ingbrzy maybe if you change the GAPS source problem will be solved. Worth trying.
what I call lag: in fact is lack of progress bar.. gplay show: downloading .. but you can notice in network speed that something is downloading, without progress bar showing this.
So download is in the background, and the next progres shown will be: installing.
It's not the end of the world.. but it's really annoying.
This is only on WIFI. ON 3g or 4G things are like they suppose to be.

Anyway.. 6.3.10 comes with a lot of changes ..at least for Mi4c - Libra.

Galery was changed, Refocus in camera was added, New animations, overall very snappy rom.

Screenshot_2016-03-11-13-34-15_com.android.settings.png

Last edited:
- So we decided to upload OTA only once per month and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about new updates...
No problem mate, it felt like you were jugglers with all these builds going on...

Regarding Mi4S, Mi5, Redmi Note 3 PRO, Redmi 3 and next new devices:
- Since MIUI 7.2 Xiaomi added DM-verify protection into the kernel for mentioned devices.. that means, Xiaomi wants to block all community and fansite support for those devices and any custom MIUI builds... (they just forgot where MIUI started)
How does this affects your builds?

Thanks to all developers!..
Downloading cancro..
Anyone knows if/when stable 7.2 for cancro?..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

It seems Xiaomi spend lot of time and effort to force users using their own official MIUI releases instead of they would spend time and effort to fix bugs and consider users feedbacks :(

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

This is very sad. Very sad. Would unlocking bootloader of mi5 help in getting whatever rom you create? Is it possible to use miunlock to achieve this goal on mi5? Otherwise I'll stay on mi2s until next nexus pops out.
Sorry if it is a little bit ot, but it's important for our community

Reactions: boxwalker
@ingbrzy
Maybe you can fix Gplay also... I tagged you few posts back! :)

For 1 month or so.. Xioami's doing all his best to make old customers drop them... and never look back.

Sadly ... 14 mil users wants to buy Mi5... and this is only direct purchase orders.. not to say the one's from 3rd party sellers. :(

Reactions: laueugen and inkinx
aa .. btw..

MI4c bug: old smileys are not shown.. only a box like an envelope. And I mean in regular SMS. I can post a SS.
Language: english.

Screenshot_2016-03-11-15-02-09_com.android.mms.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.