MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LAtest weekly rom:

Bugs: agenda doesnt show in the weathers app.

GPS doesnt always locatie in the right place.

wifi signal stops sometimes even its full? ( with the other devices no problem with it )

MI4C

for redmi note 2 users
Marshmallow will test in china this month
Beta version in china will be in April
Stable version in china and Global version will be in May

i read on the other forum, does anyone have other information

Last edited:
Is there any thing I need to do before flashing this version when coming from 5.12.11?

After flash you can wipe cache and dalvik cache. But generally, you can easily flash without doing anything in particular.

Does the problem persist? WhatsApp image profile... this is incredible... this problem persists during weeks.......

Because people just complain there and there's nothing Ingzbry can do.
You should report and confirm this bug on en.miui.com

Reactions: vite74
Thanks for this update. No problem with dior (Redmi Note LTE)

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Is there any thing I need to do before flashing this version when coming from 5.12.11?

Yeah, first you have to merge system partitions in order to be able to update to latest Marshmallow based MIUI
So, first install MIUI 5.12.17 via Updater app two times in a row to merge your system partitions and then install current Cancro 6.3.10 version on your Mi4. After boot to system upadte all of your apps and reboot again. Boot times can be longer than usual
(Wipe data not needed but recommended, up to you)

Reactions: Yaron and Varvaris
i was convinced that you worked wih Ingrzy concerning the integration of the TWRP on their rom

So Dear Ingbrzy can you update it

Maybe link/send the properly working TWRP version to Ingbrzy, what you all like to get integrated in the ROM at next release...

...and specify the device as well.

Last edited:
I do, i tried 3 times, and every flash the ROM, the TWRP 3 makes problems, and can not mount internal storage.. The first time it deleted the whole storage, so had to make a fresh install..
Be careful with it, its not good..
I do, i tried 3 times, and every flash the ROM, the TWRP 3 makes problems, and can not mount internal storage.. The first time it deleted the whole storage, so had to make a fresh install..
Be careful with it, its not good..

Install the TWRP.img from xiaomi.eu ..... Homepage with FLASHIFY and it works.
Then you also see your sd-card again, the ROM has deleted anything with me.

Reactions: the_maker
Maybe link/send the properly working TWRP version to Ingbrzy, what you all like to get integrated in the ROM at next release...

...and specify the device as well.

About this I want to tell that Twrp 3.0 has a huge touch screen issue on Mi 4c. You have to wait a min or more to have a responsive touch screen.
And the version posted in first post (2.8.7.0 by cofface) is the best version out there.
Sometimes changing splash screen image in TWRP gives you problem with touch screen. (this happen in version 2.8.7.0 with Material Theme too, but the version uploaded by @ingbrzy is not affected by this problem because has no splash screen...)

Last edited:
Reactions: graw2
I dont like Twrp 3.0.0.0 which is included in V6.3.10 for Leo
Twrp did not recognize my internal storage and I had to flash again twrp 2.8.6
Otherwise, it is great rom

UPDATE

Fresh installing 7.2.3.0 seems to solve 4g lte issue with signal indicator. I will test it more to be 100% sure.

cc @mendocino @chickentuna
good news. 7.2.3.0 best build for me.

43e6599258b47bab9551b72069392e8f.jpg

## mi4c ~ Tapatalk ##

Reactions: campa89 and nicoff
Hello i made update for my mi4 lte to 6.3.10 but in the facebook and in the websites the arabic language is not suported is there a fix for it please answer??

Status
Not open for further replies.