MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, stupid question for you guys but not for a dummy like me. I've a Mi4w with cancro 6.2.25. Twrp is installed. How do I update to 6.3.10? I'm not so used with Twrp....
Thank you all

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi!! Thanks for your roms. I have installed the latest stable ROM Hermes (7.02 miui) and causes FC in the app settings. Reinstall rom again and still the same. Any solution?

Thanks

Hi all, stupid question for you guys but not for a dummy like me. I've a Mi4w with cancro 6.2.25. Twrp is installed. How do I update to 6.3.10? I'm not so used with Twrp....
Thank you all

1. You can update the rom via Updater app.
2. You can reboot in recovery and install the rom.

I had accidentally done a full wipe :( instead of a Dalvik / cache wipe, very annoying, but I assumed that the "google account machine" would reïnstall all my apps etc, but noway hosé....

I did set to make auto backups, but there's no way of getting everything back as it was.....

How do I set thaty up correctly? I have a Nexus 5 on 6.0.1, and from KitKat on when I did a full wipe or reflash new f/w, as soon as wifi was connected it started setting / installing everything back on the Nexus 5, but not here.....?!?!?

Tips anyone?

Hi, i have recently purchased Redmi 3 (Ido). I'd really like to remove a pack of chinese bloatware and be able to use the phone in my native language.

- Applying for unlocked bootloader helps? Will i be able to install your rom via updater app?
- Will the clean install remove all my data?

Is someone else have battery drop for 2% points (for example from 42% to 40% an so on...)? I can't say it's a bug but it's there... Xiaomi mi4c, latest stable

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

for redmi note 2 users
Marshmallow will test in china this month
Beta version in china will be in April
Stable version in china and Global version will be in May

i read on the other forum, does anyone have other information
I think we all read that.
I don't think, MM is coming so soon.
But, it's nice to read Tito's language here...

Reactions: branko1
سلام این رام فارسی رو پشتیبانی نمیکنه در صورتی که رام 6.3.3 و رامهای قبلی فارسی رو کامل پشتیبانی میکردن

really, I never knew ...... you're funny guy! :cool:

Hi,
If my MI4 is on version 5.12.11 and i flash this weekly rom will it lock my bootloader??
no it will not but you need to flash twice 5.12.17 before to merge partitions otherwise you'll brick because of not enough space.

Ok, so updater app can be still used to update! I understood it was no more possible...

updater uses new recovery under the hood. Notice that it will take more time to install. Don't panic and let the install go, even if you think its stuck ..

Reactions: rencarbone
Hi, i have recently purchased Redmi 3 (Ido). I'd really like to remove a pack of chinese bloatware and be able to use the phone in my native language.

- Applying for unlocked bootloader helps? Will i be able to install your rom via updater app?
- Will the clean install remove all my data?
Here's a tutorial for flashing fastboot rom via emergency download mode:
http://en.miui.com/thread-218644-1-1.html

Should even work with locked bootloader.

And here's a link to xiaomi.eu stable fastboot ROM for ido:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/chb83ehjpj437ju/Redmi3_V7.1.3_Xiaomi.eu.zip

Gesendet von meinem MI 4W mit Tapatalk

why is my wireless receiving very bad? that's only happened since is TWRP installed.

Mi-Note virgo 6.3.10

I found this on TradingShenzhen:
http://tradingshenzhenblog.com/support/tutorials/xiaomi-redmi3/

They even ship Ido with your ROM.

Could they have created it themselves from recovery zip?

They just add languages in emergency download mode. Without unlock the BL is not possible to flash any custom ROM. The question is where did they get multilang package!?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

They just add languages in emergency download mode. Without unlock BL is not possible to flash any custom ROM. The question is where did they get multilang package!?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
I downloaded the file out of curiosity.
Besides MiFlash installer and Qualcomm QLoader drivers, there's a fastboot image for included.
Can't tell if it's really xiaomi.eu ROM. But I believe so.

Emergency Download should always work because it's part of the chipset.
It's only way to unbrick hard-bricked phones.

Is someone else have battery drop for 2% points (for example from 42% to 40% an so on...)? I can't say it's a bug but it's there... Xiaomi mi4c, latest stable

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
sometimes yes but not always I am sure

## mi4c ~ Tapatalk ##

Status
Not open for further replies.