MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. I reported that on page 27 and since no one reported back I though to start reading from the beginning and found your reply. Only standard color temperature for now seems to be working. Can't set it to warm or cool.

+ download manager is broken!
I see the same disabled on cancro

With cancro 6.3.10 volume levels are quite low. Any idea how to boost / tweak volume for phone speaker and headphones?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Thank you Pitch it worked !!! I have to wipe everything (data, cache and dalvik*) and continue with the flash. Now I have the 6.3.10-rom. Now I am restoring the MIUI-backup.
*By the way I thought Android 6.0 used ART instead of Dalvik, or MIUI uses a different system. Can anyone explain this?
Ahh wipe data, work to me to0.. Thanks

Correct. I reported that on page 27 and since no one reported back I though to start reading from the beginning and found your reply. Only standard color temperature for now seems to be working. Can't set it to warm or cool.

+ download manager is broken!
Disabled reading mode then it will works on my global dev rom 6.3.10 redmi note 2 prime.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

it's a 4g issue for me, I'm attaching a screenshot , notice signal level in dBm very low (can't browse internet with this signal) but 5 bar indication in the signal strength.
this image was taken with 6.3.3 but its only to highlight the issue

b2c6dca3c679f7088825d68eee5187dc.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk
Which did you use to get this info?
Thank you.

Guys,

There were a lot of complain regarding MiPcSuite that it couldn't connect to your device. It is fixed with 3.2.1.3111 release. Tested and works well!
Installed this new release but still doesn't work
1.PNG
2.PNG

Mi Note Pro Leo with Miui 7.3 - 6.3.10

I found some china fonts in calendar apk
My english ROM hermes 6.3.11.

When I click on existing event it shows me this :
1099a63a8c4b48d30581d2ce8e6d7ef5.jpg

Redmi Note 2 P - Tapatalk

Hi, I have a problem with this new version, I can't synchronize mi cloud..i've tryed to log off and log in again but the problem remain, can you help me? (mi4c)

is it possible to upload .tgz roms? Because now there are a lot of locked bootloaders, and you must wait about 1 month to hopefully if you are lucky to get a code. With MiFlash you are able to flash roms on your device with locked bootloader....

I flashed the Developer rom from MIUI through Mi Flash
Now when I choose update it says "Couldn't Verify Update Package" why ???

Also for Fastboot only enable usb debugging mode then by cmd ????

Please Reply
You need to put the phone in fastboot by power off your phone first and then press and hold together power button and volume "-" button. Then you can flash via fastboot if you do not know how it is better to ask someone will more experience

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro

i'm still have problems with synchronization since update to marshmallow.
i delete all my accounts, installed google calendar and nothing works, not a problem with network so in wifi is also not working .
Gmail don't show new mail if i don't check manually. mail ru and yandex same thing... any clue?

thnks

Virgo is bad,very bad...fail,fail,fail,fail... ;-)

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

Mix of languages in menus (spanish-english). I have MI4i version.
In my opinion, cloud icon in all the images is too unwieldy. I like the before gallery.
However, thanks for your work!

First, thank you for the job. I have just a problem with Google-InBox notification : they are not appeared (Hennessy Redmi Note 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.