MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm still have problems with synchronization since update to marshmallow.
i delete all my accounts, installed google calendar and nothing works, not a problem with network so in wifi is also not working .
Gmail don't show new mail if i don't check manually. mail ru and yandex same thing... any clue?

thnks

Same here. I'm not completely sure but it doesn't work since 6.3.10... Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

MI4c - someone have wifi problems? I can't syncronize mi cloud gallery, but I think the problem is wifi connection, not the cloud itself

hi guys, someone has an idea how can we all act to force xiaomi to liberalize roms for mi5?
I think that english developers are working hard and often better than chinese miui developers.
So, first of all, i wanted to buy mi5 (now i own mi4c) but i won't do it till i see a developers rom for that phone!
Is someone ready to do the same and to make xiaomi know?
The same of course regarding MI4S.
Go, friends, go!

Reactions: jc rey and laueugen
Thanks for the update. Runs pretty smooth on both my Redmi Note 2. One question though that I need to ask... why xiaomieu roms system font appears to be thicker/bold that the one on china stable which seems to be normal? I checked the font on both builds and even though it appears to be the same version, it shows differently on screen.

Chinese guys have better vision?

:D

Correct. I reported that on page 27 and since no one reported back I though to start reading from the beginning and found your reply. Only standard color temperature for now seems to be working. Can't set it to warm or cool.

yes you can if you set it to "Automatic Contrast" (top choice in the row). Maybe a translation error?

I have an issue with TWRP after flashing this rom on Mi Note Pro, TWRP can't mount any partition so i can't flash anything now. I can't even flash another recovery cause i have no root...

Edit : Flashed TWRP via fastboot, it's ok now.

Last edited:
hi guys, someone has an idea how can we all act to force xiaomi to liberalize roms for mi5?
I think that english developers are working hard and often better than chinese miui developers.
So, first of all, i wanted to buy mi5 (now i own mi4c) but i won't do it till i see a developers rom for that phone!
Go, friends, go!

Someone has opened a thread on en.miui.com regarding DM-Verify protection here: http://en.miui.com/thread-239961-1-1.html
Feel free to tell your opinion!

Tell me something...
The DM-Verify is removed when unlocking bootloader?
Affects custom roms like CM or just the custom builds of Miui?
Thanks

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk
All custom ROMs are affected

"The DM-Verify is removed when unlocking bootloader?"

That's what I want to know as well...

Guys do you have wrong cpu usage for games, like playing games for 10 min , but in battery usage for that game show 5X more cpu usage ? Latest build

I screwed up
I accidently updated my m4 with a twrp file for aries (m2s) since its my old phone and now i'm not able to update got a bootloop grrrrr

Can someone help me please?

I already tried to push the right twrp.img via fastboot method without succes, i must be doing something wrong here

Thank you for all your hard work guys and for an outstanding rom

Last edited:
i just instaled this version 6.3.11 weekly, redmi note 2, clean installation
battery drain is very high
in 6.2.25 the battery is better and 6.1.21 much better, the clock 2.15 instead of 2.2

Reactions: grivam
Go, friends, go!
You should wait for a global.

Envoyé de mon MI 3W en utilisant Tapatalk

i just instaled this version 6.3.11 weekly, redmi note 2, clean installation
battery drain is very high
in 6.2.25 the battery is better and 6.1.21 much better, the clock 2.15 instead of 2.2
I agree with battery drain, specially with display on (few minutes ago is passed from 96% to 90% in less than two minutes of usage)

Reactions: grivam and Marko94
Same here on Cancro :(
On my cancro passed from 100% down to 92% in almost 8 hours... Not so bad. But I made an install from scratch miflash ed km global.. Then répartition... Then 6.3.10. You may need some wipe.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

On my cancro passed from 100% down to 92% in almost 8 hours... Not so bad. But I made an install from scratch miflash ed km global.. Then répartition... Then 6.3.10. You may need some wipe.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
yeah, clean flash this time, but same... Battery drains a lot in standby and with screen on

Does someone knows about porting of of ubuntu touch into Redmi note 2 ?
I confirm an insane battery drain and loss of wifi/data connection with this release...

Hi,
I have Xiaomi Note Pro 64GB With stable MIUI Stable Rom 7.2.1.0
I want to Install xiaomi.eu_multi_leo_6.3.10_v7-5.1

I Copied the ROM Zip file to my internal 64GB Storage

1 - I installed TWRP_leo via updater
2- Boot into recovery mode, started TWRP

I can't find the ROM Zip to install it Via TWRP, it seems that it cant see internal 64GB storage
Please advice what to do?
i have xiaomi mi note pro, How stable version 7.2.1.0?
Should I install it?

:( bad version for mi red rice (armani)
-Battery runs out faster
-Notification bar always shows "..." once opened they disappear (there is no notification at all!)
At least the nasty access to the player has been disappeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.