MULTI 6.3.10/11

Do you like this version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having several problems with the stable 7.2.3.0 LIBRA, the battery runs out quickly, at a certain time of the day around 14.00 there are line and data access problems and leaves alone the timing even if it is enabled with WiFi . Compared to the 7.2.1.0 version it was only solved the problem of synchronization of email, which now works.

I wanted to know if I could do a downgrade to 7.1.6.0 doing just wipe & Dalvik cache.

Reactions: campa89
- So we decided to upload OTA only once per month and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about new updates...

You can find this information in the first page of this thread.

I hope it will be helpful

Reactions: junkname
I am having several problems with the stable 7.2.3.0 LIBRA, the battery runs out quickly, at a certain time of the day around 14.00 there are line and data access problems and leaves alone the timing even if it is enabled with WiFi . Compared to the 7.2.1.0 version it was only solved the problem of synchronization of email, which now works.

I wanted to know if I could do a downgrade to 7.1.6.0 doing just wipe & Dalvik cache.

7.2.3 with libra all ok. Best battery Life and perfect WiFi.

If have developer rom ¿how pass a rom stable? Need all wipes?
Data, cashe/dalvik
Before all wipes do this:
First do a local backup Settings>Additional settings>Backup & reset>Local bacups> Back up ---- apps , accounts & contacts and system
After this you must copy this backup folder to PC (it is located in folder MIUI>backup>ALLBackup>201603xx_xxxxxx ):
copy complete folder 201603xx_xxxxxx from Internal or SD card if you have it.
After flashing stable rom copy back this folder to MIUI , now you must create new folder- backup>ALLBackup and paste it.
Have a nice flashing and use existing MIUI account

Last edited:
Reactions: Xapu90
System, data, cashe/dalvik
Before all wipes do this:
First do a local backup Settings>Additional settings>Backup & reset>Local bacups> Back up ---- apps , accounts & contacts and system
After this you must copy this backup folder to PC (it is located in folder MIUI>backup>ALLBackup>201603xx_xxxxxx ):
copy complete folder 201603xx_xxxxxx from Internal or SD card if you have it.
After flashing stable rom copy back this folder to MIUI , now you must create new folder- backup>ALLBackup and paste it.
Have a nice flashing and use existing MIUI account

It's better this backup than the Settings>MiAconut>Mi Cloud>Backup ?

Last edited:

+1

REDMI NOTE 2
BATTERY DRAIN DRAIN DRAIN DRAIN DRAIN DRAIN DRAIN DRAIN .......... ........
Only 2 hours with 3g ...display light 15%

I would say she does not need updates either, neither manual nor OTA. Install a proven stable, and disable the updater notifications. Give the phone to her and forget it.

But please, answer my question
¿The stable rom have OTA update?

If now install stable rom 7.1 because don't have 7.2 versión. When 7.2 start I can update for OTA on this version?

EDIT: The rom stable have OTA and no problem update the version 7.1 at 7.2 for OTA.

Thanks @graw2!

Last edited:
Reactions: graw2
I am jusz curious about using the whole phone pside down. I am on virgo and havent updated since 5.10.15 because Roms after that wouldnt rotate screen 180 degrees. Is that function back in this update?

What about stable 7.2.3?
I hate that search bar. Is it there in latest stable?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Sorry, I made a mistake: I use 6.3.10 dev form this site with italian languages. In this version, there aren't chinese characters on search bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.