MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, B20 band 800MHz is really missing for me too. Xiaomi doesn't care about it because it is not needed in Asian market, and Europe market doesn't matter for them.
Anyway B20 is locked in the SoC by Qualcomm because Xiaomi did not pay for Qualcomm to unlock B20 and other bands.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot for your fast anwer. I'm a lot desapointed about that. So no way..I Will change from xiaomi to another trade mark taking care of French, Swedish and Uk market where band 20 is frequently used.
À strange thing is that a lot à others chinese builder have unloked LTE 20 and also the 700 MHz (frequency originaly used for TNT and to be used for mobile) and with abordable privé.
Also, what is the meaning of Global for Xiaomi ?
Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Weekly rom for Leo it is ok. It is with correct TWRP. Only after the flash of SU the phone stop on the mi logo do restart in recovery and flash SU again wipe dalvik and cache reboot normal. All works for the moment.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro

This is my first update, so... Can I install it through updater (choosen manually the package) or I do with TWRP?

Mi Note Pro Leo

Thanks a lot for your fast anwer. I'm a lot desapointed about that. So no way..I Will change from xiaomi to another trade mark taking care of French, Swedish and Uk market where band 20 is frequently used.
À strange thing is that a lot à others chinese builder have unloked LTE 20 and also the 700 MHz (frequency originaly used for TNT and to be used for mobile) and with abordable privé.
Also, what is the meaning of Global for Xiaomi ?
Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

None of Xiaomi device support B20 800MHz yet. Global means for Xiaomi where they officially sell their product. Xiaomi has no market in Europe officially yet...

Yeah, B20 band 800MHz is really missing for me too. Xiaomi doesn't care about it because it is not needed in Asian market, and Europe market doesn't matter for them.
Anyway B20 is locked in the SoC by Qualcomm because Xiaomi did not pay for Qualcomm to unlock B20 and other bands.

Isn't it possible to allow the usage for this B20 band if it's a "factory locked" by Qualcomm it must be possible at least theoricatly to unlock this ? or am i wrong ?

Thank you very much ingbrzy, Leo works perfectly. Twrp 3.0 installed ok and everything seems to run really good.
Great!

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

Isn't it possible to allow the usage for this B20 band if it's a "factory locked" by Qualcomm it must be possible at least theoricatly to unlock this ? or am i wrong ?
Not possible to unlock. (You might get it unlocked from software, but it will not work anyway.)

Thank you, in mi4 is present the search bar in notification bar?
Thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Excuse me where I find this old changelog? Chinese/English version is still supported
http://en.miui.com/download-82.html131 as well as the Italian version of miui.it
-------
Scusa dove trovo questo vecchio changelog? la versione cinese/inglese è ancora supportata
http://en.miui.com/download-82.html#131
così come la versione italiana di miui.it
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-2-25.30340/

Inviato dal mio xiaomi redmi 2 2gb 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

Ingbrzy & Professional Developers
MI Note Pro Leo
I am facing touch sensitivity poor,
any tweaks to be done in build.prop ???
& I see alot of build.prop tweaks on google for powersave mode, scroll, ....etc
are these helpful or just words !!!
please reply ;-)

Reactions: a3999jose
CHANGELOG

Roms for Redmi 3, Mi4S, Mi5, Note 3 PRO:
- We successfully cracked MIUI signature protection so our ROMs will be released for those devices.. But unlocking Bootloader and installed TWRP will be required..
- so start with unlocking bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/

Wonderful neeeeeews!!!
I love you sooooo muuuch!!!

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.