MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update. the problem in file explorer in hebrew language (mirror words) is still present (redmi 2, redmi note 2)

On Mi4c I've just had a reboot with 6.3.10/11 (while opening the FB messanger app)... I hope it won't be again here

Thanks guys for the DM Hack.
I still asking if there's some good man porting Ubuntu on red mi note 2.
Regards

Somebody could help me? To install the rom I make a wipe cache and dalvik, and then i install the rom but when i restart the system it is me my mi4W in blackscreen whith the logo of android loading...30 minutes and I had to revert to a previous version. The latest version does not give me this problem is 6.2.25
First I want to say thanks for your hard work and for letting us have a multilanguage MIUI ROM.
But why do developers keep ignoring Mi4 owners issues? Our last working version is 6.2.25 and we posted it on every ROM tread since then, but the issue is not fixed and we didn't get any answer yet. Someone could explain that to us please?

xiaomi.eu_multi_kenzo_6.3.17_v7-5.1.zip
Thank you ingbrzy (and team) for your hard work !

Coming from SMUI, can I just download the ROM and install via TWRP?
It's better if you do a wipe system too, as the SMIUI may have different system settings, altough you can try install it directly too, but do a backup before!

Sorry... I did it from the computer. Maybe is something wrong with my mobile Web browser. Thanks..
Copy the link and paste in any mobile browser. To copy, answer to the first post and edit tagged text.
It's not mandatory to use computer.
If you read first posts, graw2 explain this tapatalk bug...

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: bonjavi
Somebody could help me? To install the rom I make a wipe cache and dalvik, and then i install the rom but when i restart the system it is me my mi4W in blackscreen whith the logo of android loading...30 minutes and I had to revert to a previous version. The latest version does not give me this problem is 6.2.25

First I want to say thanks for your hard work and for letting us have a multilanguage MIUI ROM.
But why do developers keep ignoring Mi4 owners issues? Our last working version is 6.2.25 and we posted it on every ROM tread since then, but the issue is not fixed and we didn't get any answer yet. Someone could explain that to us please?

On my Mi4 LTE it works perfectly.
Did you altready try wipe all and install?

Did anyone notice that the stick browser is using a chinese ip address?

Somehow it uses 42.62.103.x
That's in Beijing.
No wonder internet browsing is so slow...

Chrome is not affected,but i don't like that browser..

Is this hardcoded in the app?
If not , how to stop this behaviour?
(AdAway doesn't help..)

Did anyone notice that the stick browser is using a chinese ip address?

Somehow it uses 42.62.103.x
That's in Beijing.
No wonder internet browsing is so slow...

Chrome is not affected,but i don't like that browser..

Is this hardcoded in the app?
If not , how to stop this behaviour?
(AdAway doesn't help..)
On mi4 lte, (browser version 7.5.13) i don't have this problem, tried disabling Save Data option in the Browser?

I am asking Xiaomi to add double tap to wake to the Redmi Note 2.
They have already added it to the Mi4i and the Redmi Note 2 needs it even more as its a larger device.

Plus the MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) chipset fully supports double tap to wake...

There is no reason for Xiaomi to not incorporate this feature into their future stable and developer ROM's.

Reactions: Dutchgio and heksmi
Status
Not open for further replies.