MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just have to let it continue with the installation. It's running on background. I had exactly the same problem since the devs included TWRP in the new releases but the installation works perfectly.
You have to wait several minutes, it will reboot and the install will continue on the Miui logo with the 3 dots.

Regards.
I waited for 15 minutes. Does it take half an hour to install each time? It doesn't take as long when I fastboot and install or even Just boot cyanomod recovery and install miui rom from that.... Looks to me there is an Error in install routine with twrp

I really don't understand why twrp should be included in the rom. Since then, i didn't update my phone anymore.
Now that i hear that it takes so long to install, i think i made the right choice

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I really don't understand why twrp should be included in the rom. Since then, i didn't update my phone anymore.
Now that i hear that it takes so long to install, i think i made the right choice

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Backup is a great plus coming with twrp, really easy to step back in case a rom has issues. Extra install time is at second level.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Every so often , my mi4 restarts.
Since I upgraded to MM ...
It also happens to any of you ?

Flash + wipe cache e davik on every rom

Mi4 Version 6.3.17 (cancer )

Reactions: mnikolce
No such trouble on my side... Super stable.
On mi3 by February I ve got system restart because I flashed as update over smui . Installed from stable rom on my 2 mi4, running smoothly.
I ve got all back after a full miflash + clean m migration.
In your case from twrp I d erase all and install the last zip.

Hello ... As I said in the posts before, I can't update leo because (am I the only one? :D) I have TWRP 3.0.0.0 -> installed by the last week update ... what is the "easy" way to flash TWRP 2.8.6.0 for leo without any loss of data or reset the phone ?! .. thank you guys !
You can flash the rom directly do not worry. All it is ok with TWRP now it is 3 and it is OK

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro

What is this? Security app suggest me to buy china yuan for cheap call.

Mi4c
Hello, This message is also displayed when you make your first call with the new ROM, then you can say not to use this service. Is a kind of Viber or Skipe believe.

Last edited:
Redmi note 2 Problems.

I noticed that since the last few updates, my phones has a lot of bug:

No Vibrations (notifications)
Battery drain. especially when roaming. (abrought)
One hand mode pops up, in the way of operating the phone.
International Roaming is a mess. (could sometimes not even make a call)

I still see the MUI 6 start screen, is this normal?

Thanks,

Reactions: kisjuhos
Redmi note 2 Problems.

Thanks,
Hello, I'm not your "problems", only the battery is not very good
Redmi Note 2 prime

Redmi note 2 Problems.

Thanks,
That ROM you had before?

Guys, if I want to flash SuperSU to have root privileges I need to do each week because dev rom will always wipe system partition right?

Hmm, newer SuperSU versions do not modify the system partition, only boot partition ("system-less root).

Check that the bootloader is UNLOCK before starting

So for the Playstore works on Mi pad 2 I have done as :

- Install fastboot stable rom and install google play store/services ...
- Install dev rom with updater app -> Select update package - test play store it's work
- Root rom - reboot and test it's work
- Install TWRP - reboot and test it's work
- Install Xiaomi.eu ROM with TWRP without wipe - reboot and test 3 times it's work

So for playstore working don't wipe/factory reset

Man, TWRP should have been installed before flashing Xiaomi.eu rom -.-
Search in 6.2.25 rom topic for the explanation, it's on the first page.

I managed to fix Mi Pad 2 problem. Seems that problem occurs if you wipe (or had wiped once) system partition. Just install 7.1.7.0 via fastboot. Then install TWRP, install xiaomi ROM. Wipe only cache+dalvik+data(without system). Then reboot. Google apps work as expected.

Hola amigo queria saber que cambios en general destacados ha tenido la ROM hermes 5.19.29 (esta es la que yo uso) y la 6.3.17, es que hasta ahora estoy conforme pero si hay mejoras me gustaría saberlas, muchas gracias de antemano.

Hello friend wanted to know what changes in general has been featured hermes ROM 5.19.29 (this is the one I use ) and 6.3.17 , is that so far I am satisfied but if there are improvements I would like to know them , thank you very much in advance .

That ROM you had before?
Hello friend wanted to know what changes in general has been featured hermes ROM 5.19.29 (this is the one I use ) and 6.3.17 , is that so far I am satisfied but if there are improvements I would like to know them , thank you very much in advance .

15f8c498e7f3e04f878bd19611fb9ee9.jpg

Can you explain me? The page do not exist.

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Third Step: Go to recent apps(in my case i click the left button), find your app and swype it down. This makes sure that it will not be autocleaned by the ram management.

Fourth and last step: Go toSettings>Additional Settings>Battery>Manage apps battery usage>Choose apps>Select your app>Customand give permission to stay connected to the network in the background.
ONLY AFTER THIS STEPS YOU SHOULD HAVE INSTANT PUSH NOTIFICATIONS WHEN THE DEVICE IS LOCKED. (If you have done it well of course)

(Credits for en.miuiu.com member 严佳誉.)

Hi Chain.
the first problem is probably due to a new layout file from xiaomi which collides with the one we put in the layou-iw.
we will try to fix it for the next release.

about the other problem, please don't make our own disputes for us, if we have something to tell ingbrzy, we will tell him.

First,

Just installed the new version and there is a bug with security app it fails to open with this error- (in Hebrew language)
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.miui.securitycenter/com.miui.securityscan.MainActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void android.widget.Button.setOnClickListener(android.view.View$OnClickListener)' on a null object reference
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2464)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2526)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java:169)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1421)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:111)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5549)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:964)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:759)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void android.widget.Button.setOnClickListener(android.view.View$OnClickListener)' on a null object reference
at com.miui.securityscan.ui.main.ContentView.onFinishInflate(Unknown Source)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:818)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:813)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:508)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:418)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:365)
at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.setContentView(PhoneWindow.java:400)
at android.app.Activity.setContentView(Activity.java:2168)
at com.miui.securityscan.MainActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:5975)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1111)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2417)
... 10 more

Second,
Screenshot_2016-03-20-02-33-33_com.android.fileexplorer.png

after a couple of updates and still you didn't fix this bug in the file manager app (in Hebrew language) - I know it's a language bug and it's to do with the language team but they say that you are ignoring them completely -
(they say that they do fix and you just don't apply there fix in the weekly update)
, Why??

@ingbrzy

I have install Hermes ROM.... at first boot device have a reboot after 3 minutes... now it is ok.... I test WIFI very fast, 4g test is OK.
I test for two days battery drain... then I give my feedback for RN2 users.
after the first use the battery has a power consumption of 16 % after the first two hours . After a reboot the battery consumption stabilizes

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.