MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The battery is bad as always on my Mi4c. I don't know if it is a cronic issue of all mi4c devices or if I'm unlucky.

Enviado de meu Mi-4c usando Tapatalk

Reactions: paulpap
The battery is bad as always on my Mi4c. I don't know if it is a cronic issue of all mi4c devices or if I'm unlucky.

my mi4c with weekly release have always battery drain. With multi stable have always more than 20% at same time.

Reactions: srafaels
my mi4c with weekly release have always battery drain. With multi stable have always more than 20% at same time.
I never installed the stables versions from miui.eu... Just the Xiaomi.eu/sMiui. Improved a little comparing with the original chinese version, but not greatly.

Redmi Note 2 Prime:
I tried testing External SD Card speed using A1 SD Benchmark.
Found that the speed is limited somehow.
Never able to go above 10MB/s for both read/write.
I tried different cards and pretty sure those cards is very fast when using reader connected to computer.

If i flash with mi flash now the latest Chinese developers cancro rom for mi 3 wcmda to get my phone totally cleared and do all the wipes and format possible it won't lock my bootloader as in latest new phones? I want to flash after that our great eu rom again. I have already merged partition and Android 6

Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM.
Hello i did install your ROM on MiPad (first recovery, then through recovery i installed ROM). Will i get OTA updates on it? Or are they disabled? And im not getting updates on my MiNote Pro for some time now.

Screen protection settings is crashing. Cancro MI4
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=3; index=3
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=3; index=3
    at com.android.settings.MiuiSecurityCommonSettings$MiuiSecurityCommonSettingsFragment.fa(MiuiSecurityCommonSettings.java:320)
    at com.android.settings.MiuiSecurityCommonSettings$MiuiSecurityCommonSettingsFragment.fb(MiuiSecurityCommonSettings.java:461)
    at com.android.settings.MiuiSecurityCommonSettings$MiuiSecurityCommonSettingsFragment.onResume(MiuiSecurityCommonSettings.java:302)
    at android.app.Fragment.performResume(Fragment.java)
    at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java)
    at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.dispatchResume(FragmentManager.java)
    at android.app.FragmentController.dispatchResume(FragmentController.java)
    at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java)
    ... 11 more
which language..? set EN...

Reactions: Zhoutieren
nope.. unlock it and install via TWRP...

Thank you. I had redmi 3 and i request miui to unclok bootloader. But my redmi 3 has defect and i shipped it back. After shipping i get message my request has been approved. I'm waiting for new one redmi 3. Will unlock work for my new phone or i have to repeat request?

The unlock is legacy in the account.

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

which language..? set EN...
Sorry for bothering. Why my MiPad and MiNote arent updating via OTA? Still hanging on 6.2.x on note and 5.x.x on MiPad. Both with twrp and cwm installed according to instructions and clean install of the ROM.

Reactions: graw2
Status
Not open for further replies.