MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience: battery has hugely worsened, phone becomes hot as soon as I unlock the screen.
Tried flashing rom several times, wiping cache/dalvik, setting language to English, rebooting... no help at all.
Battery behaves (almost) normally only when data and wifi are off.
Really, never had such a bad experience previously.

Battery stats show "MediaServer" as the main battery killer (in previous roms this service was not drinking so much juice).
I also noticed that the phone gets quite hot if you use it continuously for a while. I'm on 6.1.14 dev and battery life isn't great at all.
What would you suggest?
Try with latest stable?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

In my MIPAD2 occurs error install update.zip failed! (update.zip signature verification failed)

actually I've developer china from miui.com

I'm flashing via Mi Recovery

It's possible file xiaomi.eu_multi_latte_6.3.17_v7-5.1.zip corrupted?

thanks

Installed the libra via update from 6.1.28. I'm facing an error message when I try to enter in the lock acreen options. :T

Anybody else?

Hello,

I am about to do the same thing than you did and for the exact same reason. Any further issues? Or is it working fine already? And finally, do you recommend me to upgrade?

Thanks a million I'm new at this!!

I found some bugs on the ido (redmi 3) ROM. When i'm using Chrome I can't download any files and Mi Remote is also not working.

Bug: The brightness and side volume do not work when playing from the gallery. When you are playing video from the native app or from an external app it works.

Tested on Ferrari and 2011813 roms.

Thanks! ;)

Reactions: WaDiGaDi
I also noticed that the phone gets quite hot if you use it continuously for a while. I'm on 6.1.14 dev and battery life isn't great at all.
What would you suggest?
Try with latest stable?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
I will revert back to last dev rom I felt comfortable with (the one released two weeks ago, as I skipped last one).

Stable rom seems pretty reliable, according to what I'm reading. Don't know, probably I will give it a try as I am going to wipe data anyway (downgrading to a previous release requires cache+data wipe to avoid any bizzarre conflict).

Hi, the messaging app crashes when I try to view any SMS. If I press view details on the crash report, I don't get any info. Any idea how to make it work?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.