MULTI 6.3.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, the messaging app crashes when I try to view any SMS. If I press view details on the crash report, I don't get any info. Any idea how to make it work?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Which language? Try on EN..

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Reactions: Stefano131270
I will revert back to last dev rom I felt comfortable with (the one released two weeks ago, as I skipped last one).

Stable rom seems pretty reliable, according to what I'm reading. Don't know, probably I will give it a try as I am going to wipe data anyway (downgrading to a previous release requires cache+data wipe to avoid any bizzarre conflict).
If you do install a stable ROM, would you be so kind and please provide some feedback? I've read opposing opinions regarding stability of latest stable (7.2.3) and I have no idea who shall be trusted.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can you see this weather app problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-22-07-14-57_com.miui.weather2.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-22-07-14-57_com.miui.weather2.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 334
Hi, the messaging app crashes when I try to view any SMS. If I press view details on the crash report, I don't get any info. Any idea how to make it work?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Hello, I use Italian language, no problem, try wipe cache

Last edited:
Reactions: petar86
Mi3: sometimes i dont get the notifications. I enable everything. Autostart, Battery settings, notification settings etc....

But it is periodic... sometimes work some days, after it is not... (same ROM)

and not only this ROM, i affect this some weeks ago...

My experience: battery has hugely worsened, phone becomes hot as soon as I unlock the screen.
Tried flashing rom several times, wiping cache/dalvik, setting language to English, rebooting... no help at all.
Battery behaves (almost) normally only when data and wifi are off.
Really, never had such a bad experience previously.

Battery stats show "MediaServer" as the main battery killer (in previous roms this service was not drinking so much juice).
"happy" to hear I'm not the obly one (+ some casual reboots)

Redmi 3 (Ido): i have unlocked my bootloader by using "MiFlashUnlock_1.1.0315.1_en", my device came with a tampered MIUI version (MIUI 77.....) so i have flashed latest miui china developer ROM (6.3.17). I've installed TWRP 3.0.0-0 via fastboot mode. When I install this build (6.3.17 from xiaomi.eu) via twrp (i've tried also in read-only mode) the device stucks on Mi logo and keeps bootlooping. The only thing I could do is to reflash original MIUI via fastboot mode. I've also tried to launch "adb disable-verity" using rooted MIUI china developer ROM before to flash your version: same problem. I've tried also with or without wiping data in TWRP. Anyone else got this problem?!!? How can I install this build? Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Reactions: simone96agostini
@ingbrzy
because when I try to install the latest updates via updater and after the flash the rom is trapped by the MI logo ? I have a xiaomi mi4 lte for now I only work the 6.2.25 other all locked on MI

@ingbrzy
because when I try to install the latest updates via updater and after the flash the rom is trapped by the MI logo ? I have a xiaomi mi4 lte for now I only work the 6.2.25 other all locked on MI
Do you have TWRP installed?
If not, install and install again by updater

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Thanks for bringing great roms with or without bugs. That's the point of weekly updates. But as I recall, at least for Hermes, best roms for stability and battery life were 5.12.24, 6.1.29 and 6.2.25

Especially the first...best battery life I have seen on this device!

Just saying in case someone wants to go back to more battery friendly roms if current updates drain the battery.

Download for the mi5 is missing?! and do i understand right, that the weekly includes root for xiaomi devices or musst superSu installed via TWRP to weekly and stable releases?

Do you have TWRP installed?
If not, install and install again by updater

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk
you 've already TWRP version 3.0.0 one included in the package of each update , but this also happens with the wipe do not understand why

Hi, just for the record @ingbrzy

Wanted to tell that I've seen that your recovery for Mi 4c you uploaded here it's not the cofface version 2.8.7.0 - link 1 (at the bottom of the first post) - link 2 - We were talking about but simply this first october version here . (Sorry, if maybe you already knew it...)
This just an info, maybe it could be useful for other Mi 4c users too.

Thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.