MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the smoothest Rom i flashed to my mi4c. But i have big problems with internet speed. It is slow and often connection timeout. But my internetconnection (router, access point) is great and nobody have problems in our network.
Got some information in the internet about a Xunlei Download Manager/Accelerator... But cannot find a solution... -.-

Hello Rui, at this time do not even know my name! Today I did a lot of work to unlock the bootloader Xiaomi Mi4c, now I'm installing the ROM. I'm not the best, but nice
Ok... good luck, hope everything goes well.
I am still on the 6.1.28 and TWRP 2.8.7.0 - not feeling confortable with recent changes is the rom installation, although the new one looks very good.
All the best!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Ok... good luck, hope everything goes well.
I am still on the 6.1.28 and TWRP 2.8.7.0 - not feeling confortable with recent changes is the rom installation, although the new one looks very good.
All the best!
I am with 2 phones updated totoday. I tried 4 TWRP on Mi4c, fortunately v 2.8.7.3 implemented in ROM seems to work very well. See you soon, Rui goodnight

Reactions: Rui Cambraia
Reactions: timberwolf60
Juste for info, on Mipad, the MIUI version stayed to 6.3.17 un parameters (tried installing twice, wipe cache...)

Today I get Redmi Note 2 to fix the broken usb port. The Rom on the Redmi Note 2 is from xiaomi.eu but the last update is from 11/2015. So stock recovery but xiaomi.eu Rom...

Need to flash TWRP or can I update like before?

Can someone check if miband disconnect, apk force close by system or some other problem that is happening on 29.1 and 17.3. rom to stop sending notification miband.
6.3. Was ok. Seems bluetooth problem or system force close but you developers know better than me....

I've been using a custom launcher for a while, and today, I noticed that in the stock one, recommended apps bug in folders is back, any advice?
89b29565092e7e1013279ab95bcc105f.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

But the Bootloader is not locked?!?!
There is no redmi note 2 with locked bootloader.
Some say that xiaomi will lock it in the near future buy they didn't for the moment.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

aaad8650434a3d987bdac949b5761abf.jpg

b07f68791b841b2692c964ec1c8f2666.jpg

53cc11856a35bc3b9152435b68cd483f.jpg

78e0ea111573c6b90cc150d56c6dd346.jpg

This screenshots are gallery-albums many many folder. Why i dont know. What is those albums. All of them same.
And this is in all languages.

Hennessy

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

But the Bootloader is not locked?!?!
TWRP is not in our ROMs because of locked bootloader (for that, people have to ask Xiaomi to unlock it);
It's here because, for xiaomi.eu, it has definitely replaced stock Mi Recovery.

So those who still have a rom version that is previous to that must install TWRP first.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Last edited:
hi, when trying to flash the miui rom i keep getting mount: failed to mount/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/userdate at/ data : device or resource busy
I'm trying to fash stable 7.2.8.0 , from 4.4 stable

Latte (Mi pad 2) version is absolutely unusable. Pad became hot. Not recommend. Went back to 6.3.17.

I flashed this weeks update and I am getting FC on Secuurity open. (MI3W)
I also get the same thing with a port ROM from lch_wet
Anyone else have this?

I've been using a custom launcher for a while, and today, I noticed that in the stock one, recommended apps bug in folders is back, any advice?
Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
Open folder, tap folder's name! There is a switch to disable recommended apps on that folder.
recommendedapps.png

Reactions: MrTax and hector_yo
Status
Not open for further replies.