MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no tcp/ip connection to my mi4c. With a ping command from my pc i got a timeout. My AVM Fritzbox said "device did not answer". strange...

Edit: tested more... summary: there is connection to my accesspoint, but everything before is not reachable. The information from the networktest "no connection to router" is already right.
small diagram: modem & router - switch - accesspoint - mi4c
end of connection (accesspoint - mi4c) is okay. Everything happens on the switch before is not reachable for the mi4c. Had test it with ping command into terminal emulator.

Last edited:
Everything happens on the switch before is not reachable for the mi4c. Had test it with ping command into terminal emulator.
You could temporarily remove the switch from the equation and retest... If the problem disappears, it's the switch... If not, it's the router. Right?

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

You could temporarily remove the switch from the equation and retest... If the problem disappears, it's the switch... If not, it's the router. Right?

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Thanks for advice. But i testet more smartphones and notebooks and they are all working.
With the latest rom i had installed the day before yesterday it works great.
It is really a problem of my mi4c and probably a problem of this rom...*

edit: *... and thats so sad because this rom was the best i ever had.

I've an issue with GPS on my mi4. I've problem to locate my phone, my mi4 can't lock satellites. Please help me!

I have the same issue since Marshmellow..
GPS is really bad...
it takes long to set and then sometimes loses position.
I tried multiple servers and GPS configs, but it didn't change, also tried calibrating compass and this didn't help.
Anyone posted a bug in en.miui.com site?

on another note, am I the onlt one who has this FC issues on Mi3W? security and search (slide up, then start writing - FC)

Update:
in English it does not happen... only on Hebrew language

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Tim
Couldn't wait for redmi 2 prime latest xiaomi.eu on 6.3.25. So I used twrp 2.8.7.2 to flashed 6.3.25 cn dev rom ended with mi logo on boot screen. No way to boot into twrp recovery. The only for me was miflash to flash the rom with success as shown:
2fb7ee2fb2fc51550a505802f408dc83.jpg
. After that I again flashed twrp 2.8.7.2 and my phone can't boot up with mi logo. I can't flashed back to older version kk flashboot rom. So had to temporally stayed with this 6.3.25 cn rom(miui_HM2XWCPro_6.3.25_a3fa8d62d4_5.1.zip).
How do I flashed back to kk rom? Thank for reply.
It works well, GPS, wifi hotspot, file explore, camera, mi drop, gallery titanium backup etc all works for me. I can't had nandroid backup.

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
this latest version seems very fast and stable (really smoother than prevous builds) on RN3 hennessy but the new included twrp is still bugged as s**t, why haven't you included the stable 2.8.7.0?
the problem is that if i want to make factory reset/wipe twrp freezes and it corrupts the cache partition (after restart: cannot mount cache - invalid argument), i need to restart twrp manully then install the working 2.8.7.0 to format the cache partition
pls remove this 3.0 version from new builds because it's most important function is broken

this latest version seems very fast and stable (really smoother than prevous builds) on RN3 hennessy but the new included twrp is still bugged as s**t, why haven't you included the stable 2.8.7.0?
the problem is that if i want to make factory reset/wipe twrp freezes and it corrupts the cache partition (after restart: cannot mount cache - invalid argument), i need to restart twrp manully then install the working 2.8.7.0 to format the cache partition
pls remove this 3.0 version from new builds because it's most important function is broken
Link for twrp?

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Rom build 6.3.24 from smiui works.... o_O
internet connection normal. But now i have square icons... such a sad day :D

edit: works some minutes brilliant. Then the old problem. No internet connection.
I think a go back to latest rom from fullbackup.

Last edited:
On RN2 Prime, i had no problems with TWRP 3.0.0.0. I changed several Roms this week. MIUI based, CM based, all the same. I tried to find Rom with best energy consumption. TWRP works excellent. Restore working. Never had any problems going back to EU Rom.

seems random reboot on cancro when wifi is on and phone screen locked. Anybody faced this ?
Trying wipe cache&Dalvik

Just upgraded from 5.12.28 to 6.3.24 and Installed super su without any issue.
Now it's time to test if everything is ok.

Sorry again, what i have to do for update my new Mi NotePro Leo, with 5.9.1 (5.02 LRX22G) on board?

thanks

Last edited:
This is the smoothest Rom i flashed to my mi4c. But i have big problems with internet speed. It is slow and often connection timeout. But my internetconnection (router, access point) is great and nobody have problems in our network.
Got some information in the internet about a Xunlei Download Manager/Accelerator... But cannot find a solution... -.-
Xunley it's only for china users now

I installed this morning about 5 hours ago, and until now it is working really really well. It is faster than the precedent ROM and the battery seem works better, so far.
Compliments for the great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.