MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Cofface (chinese MIUI android developer) sent me the english version of its TWRP 3.0 for Mi 4c.
If you want to try, Dowload TWRP 3.0 by Cofface (this is the thread in en.miui.com http://en.miui.com/thread-211710-1-1.html)

cc @ingbrzy

P.S. Better you guys don't flash Team SuperLuminal TWRP for Mi 4c for now, their work is pretty messy in this moment and usually they focus mainly on CM roms.
They have released TWRP 3.0.0-0, 3.0.0-1, 3.0.0-2, 3.0.0-3 and 3.0.04 in less then a week and 3.0.0-2 had a serious bug when restoring a full backup that bootloops your phone.
Be careful!

Cofface TWRP 3.0 for Mi4c (the one you linked to) HAS the touch screen issue. The screen doesn't work/respond to any touch for the first 3-5 minutes.
I will look through my Documents and try to find the TWRP that worked perfectly without any issue.

I also would like to report that I get the square icon problem with this ROM.
How do I solve that?

Last edited:
Is it possible to disable the search bar in the notification screen? In 5.12.24 (which I did update from) it wasn't enabled.

Is it possible to disable the search bar in the notification screen? In 5.12.24 (which I did update from) it wasn't enabled.
No way right now. It's deep in system. But you can look for theme which may change notification screen.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

I can't load any theme from Settings - Themes?
Why? How can I fix it?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hi, do I need unlocked bootloader for installing this rom on Redmi Note 3 (my phone is with factory rom)? In the first post you specified unlocking bootloader only for Redmi 3, Mi4S, Note 3 PRO but not for Redni Note 3.
df955c5e5476de2f51311cc58efdb5b0.jpg

Can someone specify mi this problem, thanks.

Use your Xiaomi account. Because Without miui account you cant install new themes.
I'm logged in with the Xiaomi account. No, doesn't work!
"Can't load themes" is the warning I get. I'm on sMIUI. could that be the reason?

Hi, sorry my bad English, my Spanish is much better.
I`ve a Redmi 1S WCDMA and want to flash the last stable Rom V.7.2.3.0 using Fastboot mode but the roms I found are Recovery ones.
Can you link me to that Fastboot v.7.2.3.0 Rom?
Thanks in advance.

Hi ALL it's first time I updated manually with TWRP, this time update with UPADTE APP does not work.
upload_2016-3-26_23-39-29.png .
Next time I try to wait for OTA update. I did not notice significant changes from 6.3.17.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Good work on mi2s!!
I have a little question: if I install opengapps pico via TWRP, then I will be able to backup data on Google servers?

... on LEO, two issues :
1) on the last 3 weeks update has included TWRP 3.0.0.0 and after update you have to install manually TWRP 2.8.6.0 for LEO.
2) after this update, "daily lock screens" doesn't work !

Hi, I found that Android 6 on my Xiaomi 4 is not very stable, wifi connection always fail/connected, but no internet, battery life drain very fast, charging time very slow, and a bit laggy. Is the any ways to solve these problems?

Also, is there possible downgrade backwards to Android 4.4.4? I like That version as the version has no issue at all

I am using 7.1.6 rom by xiaomi.eu. The music default can't find any song athough having many songs in storage ( and have no .nomedia in music folder ). Please help me, i really like this rom and dont want to change
6d3e1825306ca141b4be0d725d029b7b.jpg

I installed last stable for cancro through twrp 3.0.0.0..
My impressions.. Device more reactive and lower battery consumption than weekly 6.3.17 and 6.3.3.. (just impression for now)..
No problem with market after factory reset.. No problem with headphone volume (maybe I don't use max vol)
GPS ok.. Bluetooth not tested..
Thanks for the great work devs!..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.