MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It keeps producing ERROR 963 on Google Play Store in MIPAD 2 (latte), just as with 6.3.17

PLEASE, A lot of people is desperate with that, and we can't uninstall the google software manually....Can you specify how to solve this??? Or at least how to bypass it (e.g how to uninstall and with another google services version)

Thanks in advance.

Dude chill a bit.

In Mipad2 section information was provided to solve that.

And i repeat:

"Follow Papka Instructions:
"OK. Probably error 963. So be ready to re-do all from scratch.

1. Download original China/eng dev ROM.
2. Flash it from fastboot
>> AND INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY STORE FROM SCRATCH! MAKE IT WORK BEFORE MOVE ON TO XIAOMI.EU!! this is crucial! it must work in the DEV rom before to move on!!!<<
3. Install TWRP once again.
4. Flash xiaumi.EU ROM from TWRP (no wipes)! -> NO WIPE!
5. Directly after flash, wipe dalvik+cache+data. Nothing more.
6. Reboot.

Job done, Market working!"

Easy. Worked for me. GL and happy flash.

Reactions: realtebo
Dude chill a bit.

And i repeat:

>> AND INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY STORE FROM SCRATCH! MAKE IT WORK BEFORE MOVE ON TO XIAOMI.EU!! this is crucial! it must work in the DEV rom before to move on!!!<<
6. Reboot.

Thanks, I read that too... but I think there should be another solution... what's the sense in reflashing all again? if it cant run standalone in this ROM, then it should not be installed as a system app...

Ciao ragazzi ho un problema con questa versione...spesso capita che alcune app non rilevano la connessione, è un problema che si è presentato solo con questa versione.

Hy guys, i have a problem with this release...often there are some applicazione that not find the internet connection, but the connection is presente and other apps like whatsapp or facebook works fine, instead apps like eurobet or soccerstand, aliexpress or gearbest doesn't work...please anyone can confirm this bug that we report bug on the official forum

Reactions: pacosoco and loiuta
Thank you so much for the lollipop update for redmi 2 enhanced edition 2014813, it's like I have a new phone right now, seems like all memory issues are gone, I just couldn't get xposed installed, don't know why.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Dude chill a bit.

And i repeat:

6. Reboot.

Also one question... is there a Dev fastboot ROM for mipad 2? I think there is not...only stable.

Cofface TWRP 3.0 for Mi4c (the one you linked to) HAS the touch screen issue. The screen doesn't work/respond to any touch for the first 3-5 minutes.
I will look through my Documents and try to find the TWRP that worked perfectly without any issue.

If you reboot to recovery once again you won't face anymore touchscreen issue. All TWRP 3.0 for mi 4c have this issue because they're compiled from a different kernel. So they need time to compile synaptics touchscreen IC FW...

Read this post from my thread by this user

The first time I flashed recovery , after that rebooted to system , then shut down and went to recovery. Still the originial mi recovery was there!!!
The secound time I didn't boot system after flashing recovery.img and booted to recovery and TWRP 3.0 was there but no touch responses. I rebooted once again to recovery and it is working now!!
Best recovery out there! Better than Team Superluminal.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have a Mi3 and the last few update like this taking too long time.....the updating taking little bit more then 1 hour. It dont seems to me normal time!?! Whats wrong? Any idea?
On my mi 3 it took half an hour reboot included. What is going faster is this : download the cyanomod recovery for cancro. Flash this in fast boot And from cyanomod recovery Flash the miui eu rom. Don't mind the errors at the end but after reboot you have the new eu rom installed in few minutes.

Since the bootloader is locked it is impossible to flash recovery or anything else.
You must unlock it first.
Since last month, every rom flashed with official MiPCsuite will lock the bootloader.
Is this True for older phones like mi 2 and mi3 or only for newest?

As for the edl part you are mentioning: do you mean one can flash the xiaomi.eu firmware with a locked BL and receive xiaomi.eu OTA updates without any issues? You got me uninformed here :)
You can use official global version, from en.miui

As you like, but via updater is finally over recovery. Try first over updater.

RN2 prime - tapatalk
Thanks. For nicely from updater but I have one question. My phone lost root rights after the update. Is this normal or do I have to install update su package after Every update to regain root access?

Now I had to do as mentioned.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Thanks. For nicely from updater but I have one question. My phone lost root rights after the update. Is this normal or do I have to install update su package after Every update to regain root access?

Now I had to do as mentioned.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Yes normal, it is expected that you reinstall it. Happens on each update the last 2 months.

I try to update redmi 3 6.3.24 to 6.3.25. Phone go to black screen and restart to recovery. Try to wipe cache and dalvik, same result, start to recovery. Make factory reset and install 6.3.24. Phone boot,but i cant complete startup wizard, it was so slow, so i made format and install 6.3.25. it ended with error 7, but start normally, now trying to use

Last edited:
I'm still having problems with mail and calendar sync on my mi3 cancro... Anyone???

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Ciao ragazzi ho un problema con questa versione...spesso capita che alcune app non rilevano la connessione, è un problema che si è presentato solo con questa versione.

Hy guys, i have a problem with this release...often there are some applicazione that not find the internet connection, but the connection is presente and other apps like whatsapp or facebook works fine, instead apps like eurobet or soccerstand, aliexpress or gearbest doesn't work...please anyone can confirm this bug that we report bug on the official forum
I have the same issue, some app can't access to internet ramdomly, i must reboot the phone to go normally.

Thank you so much for the lollipop update for redmi 2 enhanced edition 2014813, it's like I have a new phone right now, seems like all memory issues are gone, I just couldn't get xposed installed, don't know why.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hello, i have the same device, i tried to update to lollipop, the installation went ok but at the reboot the phone stays at mi logo. Waited for about 15 min then gave up. Tried install by TWRP 3.0.0 and Updater app, wiped all but same result. Now I'm back to 6.3.24, how do you did the update?
Thank you.
Cheers

Hello, i have the same device, i tried to update to lollipop, the installation went ok but at the reboot the phone stays at mi logo. Waited for about 15 min then gave up. Tried install by TWRP 3.0.0 and Updater app, wiped all but same result. Now I'm back to 6.3.24, how do you did the update?
Thank you.
Cheers
did you try to flash the recovery packaged in the rom ?

Reactions: vite74
Released 6.3.25 for Redmi 2 (Android 5.1) and Redmi 3
wt86047 = HM2014813
wt88047 = HM2014811
Any special configuration (apart from the included TWRP) to switch to this version? Are partitions mixed for example? Can one switch from a Xiaomi.eu stable to these versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.