MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my Mi4c from 6.1.28 to 6.3.24 a few hours ago. Everything went smooth and it took about the same time as prior updates. Up until now this ROM feels very fluid and everything is working alright (5 bar 4G signal bug still present).

Many thanks to the developers for their hard work.
Update it too. Will check about 4g bar issue.
What about battery duration?
I have a feeling it got worse than previous releases... But I don't have any proof, it's just a feeling.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

And does Mi PC Suite let you use PC connection when the phone is connected?!

I already have TWRP...do I have to install the ROM TWRP or via Updater?!
Thanks a lot!
I have not tried mi pc suite
Installed via twrp.

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

I flashed miui_HM2XWCPro_6.3.25_a3fa8d62d4_5.1.zip on my redmi 2 prrime(2048017) and only this twrp: twrp-3.0.0-0-wt88047-20160309.img works. Download link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=profile&uid=96042739161892688. All previously. Twrp 2.8.7.2 and 3.0 not working will stucked at mi logo and can't boot into recovery. Need mi flash back the same rom. I flashed the kumajaya twrp temporally so I already received an ota upgrade 17mb to 6.3.28
148a92e90dcef0e499c86ad60612e81e.jpg
as shown:

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello, I have a redmi Note 3 Pro. Which ROM do I install? When I click on Download, are there multiple ROMs. Is it no matter what you take?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Hello, I have a redmi Note 3 Pro. Which ROM do I install? When I click on Download, are there multiple ROMs. Is it no matter what you take?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk
Hello, you should refer to the table: Redmi Note 3 pro, ROM is Kenzo
But it is not simple, first you have to unlock the bootloader, search the internet guides. The work is delicate

Reactions: Niro96 and graw2
I Cant use Messages after update. I Did again a FULL WIPE and started from beginning, but same problem there:

- Message app opens normaly but, when opening a message, it crashes.

Any tip ?

No wai. Installed with full wipe, have 3/5 bar filled.

The 4G signal bars are working fine now. The ROM just needed a little time to adjust everything. No need for a full or any kind of wipes with xiaomi.eu ROM's in my Mi4c. I just update and up until now everything works fine out-of-the-box.

Remarcable work by the developers!

I buyed Redmi Note 2 Prime and arrived today ; on current device option i see :

MIUI Version : MIUI7 by xiaomi.eu 6.1.29 developer

I'm not a technology guru so i would like to know how to update and wich are the correct steps .
I also installed on my pc the xiaomi pc suite : it's ok tp update from pc suite or better from device ?

regards
Maurizio

Update it too. Will check about 4g bar issue.
What about battery duration?
I have a feeling it got worse than previous releases... But I don't have any proof, it's just a feeling.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

It seems to be a little worse but it's to soon to tell. Only after a few days we will be able to confirm. The 4G signal bars bug desapeared after some time.

Last edited:
I buyed Redmi Note 2 Prime and arrived today ; on current device option i see :

MIUI Version : MIUI7 by xiaomi.eu 6.1.29 developer

I'm not a technology guru so i would like to know how to update and wich are the correct steps .
I also installed on my pc the xiaomi pc suite : it's ok tp update from pc suite or better from device ?

regards
Maurizio
Hello Maurizio,
if your phone has come with a eu version already installed you're lucky! Bought in Italy?
Look at the first page of this post, you can find a table with the corresponding ROM (Hermes). You must download and install this rom using Updater App, if it does not work you have to install the TWRP recovery

Hello Maurizio,
if your phone has come with a eu version already installed you're lucky! Bought in Italy?
Look at the first page of this post, you can find a table with the corresponding ROM (Hermes). You must download and install this rom using Updater App, if it does not work you have to install the TWRP recovery

Hello Maurizio,

The TWRP recovery is a software ?

After I installed this Version over the last my phone really got messed up... my SD Card was no longer detected, the Clock App kept crashing and lots of other stuff was going on... I am now doing a full swipe and install via sideload.. hoping that this will get things done...

is it true that twrp 3.0.0-0 has issues with sd-cards? if so, does anyone have a link to a twrp version which will detect the sd-card correctly!?

So... after a full Swipe and installing via adb sideload my sd-card isn't recognized at all... I am on Hermes with TWRP3.0.0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.