MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Language included in our MIUIv7:

Security, data is not translated into Spanish. This English.

So report to the translation repo...
Not here...

Reactions: Addamas and kuan
When I first tried to edit a calendar entry (see image attached). Have no idea what is written there...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-29-17-06-51_com.android.calendar.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-29-17-06-51_com.android.calendar.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 343
So i figured out that during the Update my SD-Card was killed during the process... i can't even format the card on a windows laptop...
all in all i did a clean new installation with wiping everything and then installing the rom. now it works.

So i figured out that during the Update my SD-Card was killed during the process... i can't even format the card on a windows laptop...
all in all i did a clean new installation with wiping everything and then installing the rom. now it works.
You spent the card from Android to Windows? Also I have made out a card so
Android > Android
Windows > Windows

Can any of you check if Bluetooth tethering works correctly?

Mine isn't working. IPad shows paired and connected but I can't browse any page. They don't even load.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I have problems with my wifi (Virgo), I still can not send videos instagram and I can not change my profile picture whatsapp with the gallery including more bugs, you're doing? very disappointed.

Similar problem with WiFi on MiNote (Virgo).
After a while, stock browser does not work (can't open any web page), crome works perfectly. I have to switch off WiFi and on again in order to let the stock browser to load pages correctly.

Last edited:
I don't understand hole in my diagram, didn't reset or anything.. And awake is always or what?

9df6e3aa5f59fb91c0568f3d668a9e15.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Ciao ragazzi ho un problema con questa versione...spesso capita che alcune app non rilevano la connessione, è un problema che si è presentato solo con questa versione.

Hy guys, i have a problem with this release...often there are some applicazione that not find the internet connection, but the connection is presente and other apps like whatsapp or facebook works fine, instead apps like eurobet or soccerstand, aliexpress or gearbest doesn't work...please anyone can confirm this bug that we report bug on the official forum

Io ho un problema simile con MiNote.
Alcune app non sentono la connessione Wi-Fi. Ad esempio il browser stock, a volte, non riesce ad aprire le pagine, devo spegnere e riaccendere il Wi-Fi xche funzioni.

Ho parzialmente risolto cancellando la dalvik cache via twrp. Buona parte delle app funziona correttamente ora (il browser stock no, crome si)

Internet connection (both WiFi and 3G) randomly stops working on this week's build on cancro Mi3W. You can turn them on or off, there is indication of a connection, but the data cannot pass through. Reboot helps until it appears again.

Looks to be a common problem on different devices this week.
I have MiNote and have a similar problem

Reactions: hosjackal
Hi everyone, I've flashed 6.1.28 xiaomi.eu ROM and now I want to upgrade to 6.3.24 xiaomi.eu ROM.

BUT... I don't want any custom recoveries.

Can I upgrade it from Mi Recovery? Do I need to Wipe & Reset?

Please let me know.

Thank you in advance,
CyNote
No.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ok, this time it's hennesy (RN3) I'm having problems with. I've unlocked the BL ok, however I can't get TWRP to run, even though flash seems to go ok:
Code:
> fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

target reported max download size of 134217728 bytes
sending 'recovery' (16376 KB)...
OKAY [  0.737s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [  0.358s]
finished. total time: 1.095s
Problem is that instead of being presented with TWRP, I see the familiar black and white phone sketch...

I have also tried to first power down from fastboot and only then power up, holding vol+ since I've heard the mirecovery might rewrite TWRP. Same thing.

Initially the phone had a 6.3.17 version. After unlocking, I used miflash and an official En/Cn image to downgrade to 5.12.something. Same thing.

Should I try to flash official 5.12.x using SP flash tools? Will using SP flash tools re-lock the BL?

Utterly confused ...

Question, i have a MI4 LTE; is better install this or the stable came out last weeks? THX ;)
I am currently testing on cancro both stable v7. 2.8.0 and 6.3.24 those days. I d need more time to establish my opinion but so far the stable seems fast and with good battery, no bug.
I had a reboot in 6.3.24 and got network data loss.

I prefer the v7. 2.8.0 as of today, still testing.

I am currently testing on cancro both stable v7. 2.8.0 and 6.3.24 those days. I d need more time to establish my opinion but so far the stable seems fast and with good battery, no bug.
I had a reboot in 6.3.24 and got network data loss.

I prefer the v7. 2.8.0 as of today, still testing.

OK thanks a lot, so i try the stable, but have the OTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.