MULTI 6.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using 7.1.6 rom by xiaomi.eu. The music default can't find any song athough having many songs in storage ( and have no .nomedia in music folder ). Please help me, i really like this rom and dont want to change
6d3e1825306ca141b4be0d725d029b7b.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
I am using xiaomi.eu weekly rom.What should I do to shift to stable xiaomi.eu?What are the benefits?

Hi!
This build can not be installed on my device Redmi 2 Pro (HM2014819) Brazil variation. All previous builds for the HM2014811 has been installed successfully.

Error Message on TWRP: This package is for "HM2014811" devices; this is a "HM2014819".

Any help?

I am currently testing on cancro both stable v7. 2.8.0 and 6.3.24 those days. I d need more time to establish my opinion but so far the stable seems fast and with good battery, no bug.
I had a reboot in 6.3.24 and got network data loss.

I prefer the v7. 2.8.0 as of today, still testing.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
where do I find the stable 7.2.8.0 for mi4c? How to install it.I have twrp installed in my phone

Hello everyone, I wanted to shift from developer Rom to stable rom, but now my mi4w not recognize the sim and I have the unknown baseband version. How can I fix the problem? Please help me, Thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

I understand, but the card you used it only and always with Android?
so, i just figured out that the sd card has been reset to RAW format so that it is impossible to handle for windows. all in all i try to run a recovery tool on it which very much looks like it can handle the problem.

Tenho 2014819 queria poder usar rom mas o TWR da mensagem "this package is for hm2014811 devices; this is a hm2014819" alguem pode ter alguma dica

I have a redmi note 3. I've been using most of your ROMs from the beginning. I have fingerprint trouble with most of the ROMs, except 7.1.8.0 stable ROM. The fingerprint is not stable, sometime it doesn't work. Only with 7.1.8.0, I never see this issue. Can you check it, @ingbrzy ?
Thank you for your good job.

Redmi Note 2
Still have Bug with showing next alarm on clock widget on home screen, why can you fix it persist in last 4 od 5 ROMs.
Is this only on my phone or others have also same iritating problem, I am very sad because of this, other funcions are ok.
Sorry on my english

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

Mi3W- some apps have definite problems with Internet connections and can't work properly. Can't download files with ES Explorer. If I refuse to use Xunlei service to download files, download process fails.

Reactions: Littorio
Does anybody have Google smart lock working? I have it working on exactly 0 weeklies since autumn. Why include it in firmware if it's completely useless with miui?

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Does anybody have Google smart lock working? I have it working on exactly 0 weeklies since autumn. Why include it in firmware if it's completely useless with miui?

Working with Mi Band and Mi Note Pro. No problem.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Working with Mi Band and Mi Note Pro. No problem.

Mi band works OK. Original smart lock from stock Android is different thing. It's hidden deep in the settings, additional setting, confidential data.
2d0911f26b3f6b7b28fd83e5cd4058c8.jpg

Reactions: a3999jose
Mi band works OK. Original smart lock from stock Android is different thing. It's hidden deep in the settings, additional setting, confidential data.
2d0911f26b3f6b7b28fd83e5cd4058c8.jpg

Ok, I have never used any other way of unlocking it apart of Mi Band smart unlock.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Similar problem with WiFi on MiNote (Virgo).
After a while, stock browser does not work (can't open any web page), crome works perfectly. I have to switch off WiFi and on again in order to let the stock browser to load pages correctly.
Same problem with Wifi on Mi note virgo.

wifi disappears after a few hours, then nothing connects to the web. However wifi is marked as connected. I have to activate/deactivate airplane mod to bring it to normal

I have a problem with Gps, it doesn't locate me even though using apps as Gps fix, I don't know to solve that issue, any clue?, I'm from Spain and using mi4
Thanx

Last edited:
Hi, im using mi4 lte and im encountering some serious issues with this version. Sometimes apps like browser, Spotify and clash royale cant connect to the internet and I need to reboot my phone in order to fix this. Anyone with this issues?

Hi, I'm on mipad right now. How do I update the rom via ota. I recently moved from miui stable to xiaomi stable. I download the full package every week. Is there anyway to get ota?

Status
Not open for further replies.