Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, in the past I installed TWRP on my MI4 but I don't remember what I did.

Now I have a new MI4 of a friend and I'd like to install TWRP. I'd prefer not to use flashify, because I don't have access to my pc; is it possible to flash the TWRP in one of the followings method?
  • Flash through updater;
  • Rename TWRP recovery file as "update.zip" and install it through MI recovery?
Thanks very much.

I have problem with Strava app when I upgrade to this rom on my Redmi 2 WCDMA . App starts and then shuts down before even first screen. Anyone with this problem (and solution) to that.

Sorry guys, in the past I installed TWRP on my MI4 but I don't remember what I did.

Now I have a new MI4 of a friend and I'd like to install TWRP. I'd prefer not to use flashify, because I don't have access to my pc; is it possible to flash the TWRP in one of the followings method?
  • Flash through updater;
  • Rename TWRP recovery file as "update.zip" and install it through MI recovery?
Thanks very much.

you can use rashr apk to install TWRP , it worked on my redmi2 .

On RedmiNote 2 prime / Hermes anyone have Google Play crashes?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi @ingbrzy I detected some problems in my Xiaomi Mi4 LTE. RadioFM doesn't works and I can't download anything from Google Chrome, anybody reports you same problem too? Thanks to team for your work

I installed this: xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_6.3.31_v7-5.1.zip
With previous rom runtastic worked very fine. With the latest rom xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_6.3.31_v7-5.1, runtastic loses gps signal after few minutes. How is it possible? some solution?
With other gps apps such as tomtom and google maps the rom seems work. I want also runtastic works because i use it very often.

Nope. Just a crash with null pointer exception.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
I found this, try:
go to settings -> apps-> google play service-> clear cache & clear data-> reboot, maybe it solve this problem
Or try 1) wipe Cache, 2) wipe Dalvik

Hi! I have the Decuro Rom on my MI2 phone but since they do not exist any longer
this latest Rom was built in November 2015. I wanted to install the latest 6.3.31
but there is the problem with the partition. Can anyone help me and give me a hint how
to install the MIUI.EU Rom?
Thanks!

Only app I found not working and for some weird reason doesn't work with the 7.1.3.0 Stable also,is Moovit.. It always shows no network connection. Any ideas guys?!

Hello all

I have installed this version but this coming with a bug on the smart unlock !!

I'm not able to add the Bluetooth device (watch from Garmin) as trusted device to unlock the phone unless Mi band

When I try to add device the list appears empty and when I try to add device appears a image from Mi band in other to "touch device together to unlock " waiting a pair from MI band

Can you please solve this ?

Also please let me know if there as a workaround

Best regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-03-17-40-22_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-03-17-40-22_com.android.settings.png
    77 KB · Views: 299
Good day. Please tell about ukrainian language. Why there are no ukrainian in Yours firmwares. Thanks

Hello :)

Only a question:
the last stable for Mi 4c (V7.2.4.0 LXKCNDA) has the bootloader unlocked?

Thank in advance :)

I would like to install on my MI4C libra version. Anybody install the last version? Problem o everything is ok? Now ma current version is 6.3.24.
Thank's in advanced if somebody ansqer my question.

Hi

There's any reason for the suspension of Mi4i weekly update? Global update is suspended since January and now China update too...

So, has anybody known what's up? It's due to time implementing the rom this week? Or it's due to bugs in it?
Thanks.

Can I flash the stable 7.2.5.0 for aries over xiaomi's official stable (also 7.2.5.0)? I already have TWRP 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.