• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone check for me device CANCRO on
6.3.31 you can change whatsapp image on chat?

If I do nothing with my phone, I have the normal lockscreen.
But if I play music and close the screen, when I reopen it, it displays this, which is very annoying...
This issue only occurs since last week update, the previous updates are all fine.
Which app are you using for playing music?

Cool and thanx.
I found one problem in weather apk
Sunset is 18.31 but in our time (CET) + 1 is summertime,but it must be at 19.31 ???? I think there's problem with +1 summerte. For Austria is same problem,but for Rome and Berlin is the time of sunset 19.31 .?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-01-13-10-08_com.miui.weather2.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-01-13-10-08_com.miui.weather2.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 359
Reactions: delboy and Dariooo
I'm having problems on 2014813, made a factory reset, installed 6.3.31 via updater. Stuck at mi logo at the first boot. Same happened with 6.3.25, tried to wipe everything from TWRP but same result. If I flash again 6.3.24 all works normally. Seems that my device doesn't want Lollipop!!!
Any hint?
Thank you.
Cheers

select zip again in TWRP...
I noticed that you've publish a new zip version at 12,17 AM.
I'm downloading it. I think it's different than previous one.

I'm gonna flash it.

(I have selected zip tree different times, before!) :)

Anyway... Thank You!

Happens on miui music app default
When it's installed o your phone, yes but he already deleted it from system apps and it is still happening. That's why I am asking the default music player which he is using.
I am with Google Play Music and it's not happening.

Thank you for the rom! You do a great job please go on, every week my Mi3 gets better. It is like a new phone thanks to your excellent work!

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Guys with Mi 4c @ingbrzy is working to new Libra Stable too. So don't worry...
If you want to easily check new official MIUI Stable releases for your device you can do it clicking to the link below in my signature.

Xiaomi Official Stable Release Device list

http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xiaomi-official-stable-release-devices-list.30832/
Hi, in your list the link to the Libra Stable is to the Global Stable which will lock the boot loader. So if I want to try a Xiaomi.eu Stable I should wait for the one you are refering to in your post - the one ingbrzy is working on -, right...?
As far as I understand there have been some issues with Stables for Mi4C, is that correct...?
Thanks in advance for your support...!

When it's installed o your phone, yes but he already deleted it from system apps and it is still happening. That's why I am asking the default music player which he is using.
I am with Google Play Music and it's not happening.

Btw, I uninstalled it but I had some problem after (for example the clean function of the security app which doesn't work anymore) so I reinstalled a fresh 6.3.31 rom, so my MIUI music app is back, but I still have this lockscreen problem...
I tried Google Play Music, but it has the same problem, the MIUI Music app lockscreen appears even if I didn't opened it.

Work PC desktop suite with this ROM? My MI4 not recognize for suite from several weeks ago. Thanks!

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Cool and thanx.
I found one problem in weather apk
Sunset is 18.31 but in our time (CET) + 1 is summertime,but it must be at 19.31 ???? I think there's problem with +1 summerte. For Austria is same problem,but for Rome and Berlin is the time of sunset 19.31 .?
On my phone the same ...

Status
Not open for further replies.