Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 291 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 53 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok! finally! it works fine on old 2014813! Thank you all! I've got just a last issue, when I try to open "Applications", it immediately closes itself and get back to previous page, someone else has got the some problem?

ok! finally! it works fine on old 2014813! Thank you all! I've got just a last issue, when I try to open "Applications", it immediately closes itself and get back to previous page, someone else has got the some problem?

Have u did factory reset before u flashed the rom? Did u flashed with updater or twrp recovery? Ty

Reactions: decadance
the same problem MI3

In this TWRP on mi4c there is the touchscreen bug again. Which Version was installed on the previous version? Where can i download and install it? Thx

Everyone:
1.you can download the zip file, put it in the phone's storage and use the Updater app to update only if you have twrp already flashed.
2.Have the latest fastboot China Dev downloaded, in case something happens.
3.MiFlash doesn't like spaces.. Extract the fastboot rom in a directory like C:\1
4.Why everyone is complaining about the MM roms battery life?! When we were on KK almost everybody wanted MM...
It's Xiaomi's fault...Battery life complains should go to Official Xiaomi forum,not here..

In this TWRP on mi4c there is the touchscreen bug again. Which Version was installed on the previous version? Where can i download and install it? Thx
It's on the first page..
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678

Status
Not open for further replies.