Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 254 85.2%
  • NO

Votes: 44 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost all call without WiFi I will see Three-way call ..... Make me feel if it charge double call cost.

Any idea how to solve this?

Last edited:
Reactions: hector_yo
5 Ghz Wifi not working in this update on Redmi Note 3 Pro. Clearing cache didn't fix it. Back to 6.4.14.

What is the best way to update phone without lose any apps ?
It depends on the device itself and which rom are you upgrading from, but in general:
Download zip package, upload to the phone and install via the Updater app(select zip package).

Check both:

1. Settings> Lock screen & password> Screen lock> Skip swipe screen
2. Settings> Additional settings> Developer options> Skip screen lock

Well,
I tried those..
No changes...
Actually the Lock Screen Settings does not show up... on my ported Rom (From Redmi Note 3G)

Hello I've a question, I just bought a Xiaomi Mi5 and I want to know the difference between this rom and the (global/china) original rom.

Is this ROM based on the updates from the original roms or not?

Hi. My Ido works fine, can't see any bugs.

My friend sitting next to me has Kenzo, and there is no problems with Settings>Additional settings fc, or preferred network type 4G. Everything works just fine.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Hello I've a question, I just bought a Xiaomi Mi5 and I want to know the difference between this rom and the (global/china) original rom.

Is this ROM based on the updates from the original roms or not?
Yes it is

After reseting my phone and skipping the Mi-Account i can work with the phone...
Used version 6.3.17
when I update to this version I get find device FC...

Has any1 tried xposed on this? I gave up on xposed a while back cuz not even a miui version of it I found worked. Also, does the device model matter?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

There is a bug with the ROM; when I first boot after the installation, the keyboard does not appear; I cannot log into a google nor mi account, implying I cannot proceed further.

Last edited:
Hello. I use you ROM since a long time. You removed online music contents sometime ago. I don't know why but on the 6.3.10 version for MI2/S the player told me to update the app music and after the update I was able to have the online content. I did not update your ROM until today and now the online content is turned off.
Why ? 90% of the music here is chinese. Given that I like chinese music, I like to use this feature.

Reactions: discom and Sominemo
Hello there. I'm want to tell you about the bug, that WIPED all my data (no including buckupa, photos and e.t.c.)
I bought new MicroSD 64 GB, inserted into my Redmi Note 2 on MIUI 6.4.21. It saw to me, that the phone can't read this card and promised to format it. I agreed. After that my phone rebooted. On my screen started recovery (WHAT?) and started wipe SOMETHING (on that moment I thought, that it's SDCard formatting), but then my phone started, I noticed, that recovery wiped phone, and my SDCard still remained unreadable
(Sorry for my English)

Hello there. I'm want to tell you about the bug, that WIPED all my data (no including buckupa, photos and e.t.c.)
I bought new MicroSD 64 GB, inserted into my Redmi Note 2 on MIUI 6.4.21. It saw to me, that the phone can't read this card and promised to format it. I agreed. After that my phone rebooted. On my screen started recovery (WHAT?) and started wipe SOMETHING (on that moment I thought, that it's SDCard formatting), but then my phone started, I noticed, that recovery wiped phone, and my SDCard still remained unreadable
(Sorry for my English)
format your SD card to Fat32

There is a bug with the ROM; when I first boot after the installation, the keyboard does not appear; I cannot log into a google nor mi account, implying I cannot proceed further.

Worked OK for me. But I chose English as language first and only later switched to German. I think, I read a while ago that the new setup wizard has problems with other languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.