MULTI 6.4.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, anyone happened to meet the condition that the "Advanced Settings" in "Settings" FC? and how to resolve it? thanks.
sorry missed that this happened in Libra(Mi4c), this was occurred from 04.21 version and not resolved in 04.28 version. all works properly before 04.14 version.

Rn2 updated.
I've been outside for a while.
Now the weekly includes supersu, or i just did something wrong?
Did i miss something?

Cheers

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

The argument is interesting, I would like to know why the same ROM some of us have no problems, and others yes. It seems that we're playing, is not true! We judge according to our phone. Maybe we should install all using the same system, es: by the wipe or not, the only way we will have the same ROM installed in the same way

L'argomento e' interessante, vorrei sapere perche' con le stesse ROM alcuni di noi non ha problemi ed altri si. Sembra che stiamo giocando, non e' vero! Noi giudichiamo in base al nostro telefono. Forse dovremmo eseguire l'installazione tutti utilizzando lo stesso sistema, esempio facendo dei wipe oppure no, solo cosi avremo la stessa ROM installata allo stesso modo

Last edited:
Reactions: FiveMan
Thanks for the ROM guys. The repack of hermes fixed the FC issues I had with google play.

Some of the google icons are back to unthemed though. I dont mind it really, its just annoying that its only a select few icons that dont get themed.

Status
Not open for further replies.