MULTI 6.4.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi3/4/MiNote suspended ??? That means no more updates for this devices? or is it only for this week?

are you sure? twitter, swarm,instagram and the periscope doesn't work...
Excuse me, I have not Twitter, Instagramm, Facebook. My main use is: phone, email. I tested the key features of MIUI and everything is perfect, including battery. I will tell me that I can use then Sony Ericcson T700,...

Last edited:
Reactions: delboy
Hey folks,
I'm on the last stable 7.2.5.0 with my aries - is it possible to flash this new weekly with updater app and without any wipe?
Thanks for your great work
antipasti

i just got my Redmi 3 Pro (and my girlfriend a Redmi 3). I can't wait till i can flash this xiaomi.eu. So much shady chinese apps on the stock ROM i have...

ingbrzy how is battery on mi5 compared to mi4c? You have both if I'm not wrong

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Xiaomi redmi Note 2 Pro

Hi.
I need some help because I have a big problem.
With these last two updates (6.4.21 and 6.4.28), I can not make or receive calls ... The phone dials the numbers and rings when I receive it, but do not hear anything until the call drops.
Already make a clean wipe and darvik in TWRP and nothing. Everything is the same.
So I had to go back to version 6.4.14, for me is perfect.
I'm waiting for news

Xiaomi redmi Note 2 Pro

PT-PT
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro

Boa tarde.
Preciso de ajuda pois tenho um grande problema.
Com estas duas ultimas atualizações (6.4.21 e 6.4.28), não consigo efetuar nem receber chamadas... O telefone marca os numeros e toca quando as recebo, mas não ouço nada, até que a chamada cai.
Já efetuei a limpeza wipe e darvik no twrp e nada. tudo na mesma.
Assim tive de voltar à versão 6.4.14, que funciona impecavelmente bem.
Aguardo noticias

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro

Guys, sorry for the noobyness, but... a couple of question:
- proud owner of a Redmi Note3 (MTK version): which ROM do I have to download? Hennesy?
- the phone is unlocked and TWRP has been flashed successfully. Will I receive (if I go 4 the weekly) regular OTA updates? Will I be able to apply them automatically, or do I have to boot into TWRP and update manually each time?

Thanks guys ;)

RN3 MTK hennessy , i come from 6.4.21 to 28.
Email app "AquaMail" crash when i open a mail, messenger "Threema" and "Signal" crash when i open a thread.
Dalvik and Cache wipe , no success.
App "Signal" remove and new install ,no success.
Now I'm back zu 6.4.21, all works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.