MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for update! I see solutions with wipe, but due to lack of time and risk, I'm still on 6.3.17.

Just wondering, wipe without wiping storage - is this full wipe, or a kind of wipe for system partition without wiping user part?
What backup do you use?

Factory reset. You won't lose files on card or personal files on phone storage. You can use miui backup.

Cheers! ;)

Stefano - Redmi2 16gb (2014813)

I have a problem with this 6.4.7 ROM on my two Mi4c
I can not adjust any more properly the sound level of my remote Bluetooth speaker...
The Bluetooth multimedia sound level variation by the side buttons + or - is erratic.
It can only be adjusted in the "sound and vibration" / volumes/ multimedia button in the parameter menu...
Can someone confirm the bug...
Only on Mi4c, or also on other phones as Redmi 3, or others?

Latest Rom installed 6.3.3 was quite OK on my Mi4c for Bluetooth sound level adjustment...
Since 6.3.10 up to 6.3.31, it was the galery display resolution which was wrong (blur when zoomed)
Now, the Bluetooth multimedia volume is NOK...
2 bugs corrected, one more added at each new release...
Not serious...
Best regards
Gluto

HI TO ALL,

CAN ANY ONE HERE TELL ME , WHICH ROM I SHOULD INSTALL ON MY REDMI NOTE 3G WHICH GIVES MAX BATTERY BACKUP AS WELL AS SMOOTH OPERATING???????

NOTE : AM USING REDMI NOTE 3G HANDSET.

AWAITING FOR PROMPT REPLY FROM YOU GUYS.

CURRENTLY AM ON MIUI BY XIAOMI.EU 7.2/STABLE 7.2.1.0(KHDCNDA)

PLEASE SUGGEST IN THIS MATTER

Hello,

anyone else having this issue?

en.miui.com thread-251046-1-1.html (sry I can't yet post URLs)

Whenever I want to save data/attachments from apps (like mail, dropbox, etc..) it sais "Turn on Documents in installed apps" and because of that I can't save data. Documents are enabled and there are no more settings I can find to make it default app, etc... I am using 6.4.7 on Mi4i and MiPad...same issue on both. It is since 6.3.x I think like that. I am always doing fresh installs, with full wipe, etc...

Thanks
Chris

its fixed alot of buges with muic player and animations are smoothed , no battery drain ,but you know marshmallow battery consumption is more than kitkat somehow.

Reactions: Stefano131270
I have a problem with this 6.4.7 ROM on my two Mi4c
I can not adjust any more properly the sound level of my remote Bluetooth speaker...
The Bluetooth multimedia sound level variation by the side buttons + or - is erratic.
It can only be adjusted in the "sound and vibration" / volumes/ multimedia button in the parameter menu...
Can someone confirm the bug...
Only on Mi4c, or also on other phones as Redmi 3, or others?

Latest Rom installed 6.3.3 was quite OK on my Mi4c for Bluetooth sound level adjustment...
Since 6.3.10 up to 6.3.31, it was the galery display resolution which was wrong (blur when zoomed)
Now, the Bluetooth multimedia volume is NOK...
2 bugs corrected, one more added at each new release...
Not serious...
Best regards
Gluto

Sorry but... If you use developers versions it can be happened that we find some bugs.

First of all, thank you very much for your great work, i've been using your ROM on my Mi4i for a week or so, and it runs quite well! :)
Im here to ask if anyone has had the same issue I encountered today:
Everytime I try to connect to WiFi at my University, I get force close on the settings app right after tapping the network SSID.
It's an EduRoam network, where you have to type your user&password in, in order to connect. But I can't even get there.

Im using this ROM in spanish: xiaomi.eu_multi_ferrari_V7.2.1.0.LXICNDA_v7-5.0.
Thanks in advance

There is an annoying bug with the downloads. Chrome and other apps (such as messenger) cannot download files with the miui download manager. It asks for download then nothing happens (try downloading a .zip from chrome)

Hi to All.
Installed this weekly on Redmi Note 3. No more TWRP. Tried to installare twrp again with MiFlashUnlock and DOS commands. Seems All work like the first time I've done it BUT when reeboting in recovery mode no twrp is shown. Ther's a phone shown like when it was looked!

Hello, you're not wrong number?
020013xvrrgfvrzzzyhrry.png.thumb.jpg

I just ordered a redmi 3 pro; do you know if/when a ROM will be released...
And thank's for your job; I have a redmi 1S for 2 years, so perfect

I just ordered a redmi 3 pro; do you know if/when a ROM will be released...
And thank's for your job; I have a redmi 1S for 2 years, so perfect
Hello, first you will need to unlock the bootloader, then you can install the ROM European. The weekly versions are released on Friday, always the Friday the stable where they had updates

http://xiaomi.eu/community/forums/miui-weekly-rom-releases.103/
Example:
The stable version of the located under the Weekly
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-4-7.30966/

Reactions: Kienyap
@Stefano
I sent a bootloader request to xiaomi ...
I know about the friday updates, I'm already doing it for my Redmi1S; but I mean ROM for the redmi 3 PRO; for now only available for the redmi 3 (ido)...

There is an annoying bug with the downloads. Chrome and other apps (such as messenger) cannot download files with the miui download manager. It asks for download then nothing happens (try downloading a .zip from chrome)
Confirmed!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.