MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is there any more method to restore recovery?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

MTK devices doesn't get Android base updates due to Mediatek licenses... buy Qualcomm if you want have any chance to update Android base...
Yeah, but i read that Mediatek has released kernel source of Helio X10... Obviously, the next phone will be a Qualcomm, after this experience. Thanks for the reply amd for the weekly works :)

Reactions: mokorottyu
Tried to install TWRP_aqua.zip via updater but get message: "Can't verify update"
Can start twrp via fastboot, but than cannot install (can select file but not install swipe not working)
MI4s and standard stable 7.2.7.0 version.

Any help is welcome

Tried to install TWRP_aqua.zip via updater but get message: "Can't verify update"
Can start twrp via fastboot, but than cannot install (can select file but not install swipe not working)

Any help is welcome
Dou you already have unlocked bootloader?

Reactions: Stefano131270
Installed on Redmi 2 (1GB - HM2014811 / wt88047). The only two bugs I noticed on the previous version are gone:

- App list now shows up correctly.
- Strava App starts normally.

So far the smoothest/fastest ROM I ever had on this phone.

Thanks a lot, developers!

Yes, I received the code and unlocked
upload_2016-4-8_10-41-54.png

Any help is welcome

Which TWRP Version have you flashed on your device? Which language or theme? On my TWRP swip isn't working with some themes as well. I have flashed a Chinese version (comes with the sMIUI ROM).

Just flashed the latest version on my aqua. Everything is fine. No problems while flashing. Let me check more.Many thanks for nice work

it's 2.8.7.1 (coming with the TWRP_aqua.zip)
also fastboot flash won't work for me (no reboot althouth it give's okay).
I can only get into twrp with fastboot boot.

Installed twrp theme manager to get from Chinese into English, used 4 online themes, but still no luck. I'll try some other themes as well

Reactions: canito79
Installed on Redmi Note 3.

Everything I tested it works fine but I think there is a problem with the contrast.. I'try to change it but I think in other releases color was stronger..

Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.