MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Mi2S still have very light vibration settings? Since few builds it's almost impossible to feel ringing phone in jacket pocket... As well as that phone have problems with compass again. On Google Maps and any other there is 30-90° error from real phone facing (way it lay down)

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Flashed on redmi 2 pro. All is ok. Fixed bug about opening applications from setting. Thank you!

Thank u!! in hebrew language can not enter to security app. its closed immediately
when try to enter

Good work

Is there still the problem about switching WiFi and net? (i mean the problem about auto connect)

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk

I have problems with the TWRP for Mi4S (Aqua). I can start TWRP (to install supersu and the rom). I can find the files but not install them, Swipe does not work in TWRP.
What can I do?

Tried to reflash TWRP via updater app - it is showing "Flashing..." and the rebooting 2 times, and recovery still not available...
How to restore it?

Downloaded twrp recovery zip, moved it to / of phones sdcard, renamed it to update.zip, entered fastboot, it is showing an image with fastboot word. And nothing is happening...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Installed on Hermes and everythings fine. Will test now but seems to run good.

Thanks for the new Realease and all the efforts :)

Reactions: delboy
Hi guys,
I would like to follow ingbrzy suggestion and try another twrp for my MiNote (because with the last 2 Roms I'm stuck at boot screen).
Anyone has a link where I can download another TWRP for MiNote (Virgo)????

First of all, thanks for the hard work! But... I think Xiaomi should launch M for RN3 or fix annoying problems like too much battery drain, ridiculous management RAM... The changelogs of the the last weeks are simply ridiculous. This is not a critical for xiaomi.eu. You guys, are simply the best. Thank you for the precious work.

First of all, thanks for the hard work! But... I think Xiaomi should launch M for RN3 or fix annoying problems like too much battery drain, ridiculous management RAM... The changelogs of the the last weeks are simply ridiculous. This is not a critical for xiaomi.eu. You guys, are simply the best. Thank you for the precious work.
Hello, I read that Xiaomi is been very busy for the anniversary (sixth year), why you are engaged in other sectors.

Reactions: Salvimb
Since the latest few rom updates my music player keeps stopping radomly, I tried several music players and the problem appears on every one of them. I already cleared cache. help :( Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime with latest ROM

MTK devices doesn't get Android base updates due to Mediatek licenses... buy Qualcomm if you want have any chance to update Android base...

Reactions: CyNote
Status
Not open for further replies.