MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems updating in my Redmi2 2Gb 2014813.
Will test more later, now travelling for weekend.
Thank you devs!

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

I am going to answer myself...

Leo works flawlessly, everything seems to be perfect.

Thank you so much once again!!!

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

Hi which rom you are using? Stable rom or dev rom? Is your camera capture video properly or only 10 fps?

If from twrp You can't flash some rom You have to use miflash

Inviato dal mio redmi 2 2gb 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello, i own a 2014813 too but i cannot find a fastboot image to flash for this phone, only for 2014811...
Could you be so kind to indicate me where to download it?
Thank you.
Cheers.

Moderators: Sorry for been OT

Last edited:
Thanks for you work!

I have collected incidents and details (I hope this is not an issue for this forum, or please excuse me if so):

I'm also still suffering the same issue. Nothing since the last 6.3.24 Kitkat rom for 2014813 has worked for me. Install completes but boot gets stuck in mi.com screen. Tried 3 different TWRP's, factory resets, everything I can think of! So if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
I have the same issue with Mi4W. MD5 is ok, remain stuck on boot since 6.3.31 and etc. Looks like this is not platform related...
Same here on my 2014813 with last 3 updates. The installation process goes well but the phone doesn't boot.. Tried to wipe everything but no way. 6.3.24 and previous versions works. Really don't know, i give up for now. Thank you. Cheers.
Hi to all and thanks for the great work!
I am wrirting this just for info. I am with Mi-3 CANCRO and I'm having absolutely the same issue.
Tried 4 different versions of TWRP with no success, tried today's ROM, 6.3.31, but the only one that is flashable remains 6.2.25.
Edit: almost all services on 6.2.25 are not working. Probably will try full wipe and reset...
Guess I am waiting for the next week's ROM!
Cheers!
@ingbrzy
First, let me thank you for the hard work.
I have a MiNote, like last week (virgo 6.3.31) also this week with 6.4.7 my phone it's unable to boot, it remain stuck at the boot screen.
MD5 checked OK.
Installed from updater app and than tryed from TWRP 3.0.0.0-0, same result, phone remain on boot screen.
Now I'm back to virgo 6.3.24.
Any suggestions? HELP!

Different platforms but the same issue - unable to install 6.3.31/6.4.7 - stuck on boot logo.
But can successfully downgrade to 6.3.24 and below.
Wiping cache&dalvik does not help.
nemo81 tested other TWRPs with the same result.

From my side can add that it takes much more time for TWRP to perform his part of process for 6.3.31/6.4.7 before reboot.
6.3.24 is being processed much faster.

I can provide some logs, but have no idea what to do..

Hi,

I have an issue. Apps like Messenger, Owncloud or others (all app, even Mi Fit) doesnt start automatically.
All apps are configured on Security, but nothing happened

Any ideas ?
Thanks

Redmi note 3 Pro 6.4.8 (Kenzo), problems, slows down and there is very little free memory. not going well

TWRP worked fine. I see it was the 3.0.0.0 version.
I installed supersu but now it doesn't startup anymore: Hanging on the MI logo.

Aargh, what now?
reinstall the rom now it's bricked. This is where superSU can also be dangerous. Boot TWRP and reinstall rom.zip wipe cache&dalvik.

Thanks for your hard work.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok, so a small summary for my first installation on the MI4S.
The TWRP recovery zip file from the first post post didn't work for me (TWRP started but I coudn't install anything due to not being able to use the Swipe function (V2.8.7.1)

Stefano131270 pointed me to this TWRP file for the MI4S: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-4-7.30966/page-9
This one worked for me (V3.0.0.0)
Used this to install supersu. Resulted in not being able to startup (hanging on the Mi Startup screen :-(
Started TWRP again, did a wipe of cache and installed this latest version and this worked perfectly.

So thank you all for your support and the xiaomi.eu crew for delivering the files

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thanks for you work!

I have collected incidents and details (I hope this is not an issue for this forum, or please excuse me if so):

Different platforms but the same issue - unable to install 6.3.31/6.4.7 - stuck on boot logo.
But can successfully downgrade to 6.3.24 and below.
Wiping cache&dalvik does not help.
nemo81 tested other TWRPs with the same result.

From my side can add that it takes much more time for TWRP to perform his part of process for 6.3.31/6.4.7 before reboot.
6.3.24 is being processed much faster.

I can provide some logs, but have no idea what to do..
Same issues on my 2014813

did someone who try with fastboot mode, found the solution with the 2014813?

Yes, i just finished and it's working :)
I did a local backup in sd card, flashed version 6.3.3 with Miflash, you can find Miflash and the fastboot rom here:

http://en.miui.com/thread-126437-1-1.html

Flashed TWRP 3.0.0-1 with Updater app
then update to EU 6.4.7 and restored from backup.
Everything seems ok :)
Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.