MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, have a little problema with my new Mi4c.

Bought it and it already had 6.3.24.EU beta installed. When was released 6.3.31 OTA updater didn't give me the update, and now with 6.4.7 OTA still didn't update.

So i downloaded the full 6.4.7 ROM (from en.miui.com) and used updater to update the rom. it updated fine but lost a bunch of languages and playstore now doesn't work.

Tried to flash TWRP so i could get back to 6.4.7 .EU but fastboot says my phone is locked. Does it mean the bootloader? Did the first update 6.4.7 lock the bootloader?

Now only way i can get back to .EU rom is to ask for a bootloader unlock?! :'(

Anyone know of a way to get back to latest .EU rom without TWRP?

Tks in advance.
You locked the bootloader applying Xiaomi update. You need to ask for unlock code. I read in some posts that mi4c could avoid the situation flashing old firmware from December time. If it works you could boot twrp from fastboot and flash again Xiaomi. Eu.

Hi, have a little problema with my new Mi4c.

Bought it and it already had 6.3.24.EU beta installed. When was released 6.3.31 OTA updater didn't give me the update, and now with 6.4.7 OTA still didn't update.

So i downloaded the full 6.4.7 ROM (from en.miui.com) and used updater to update the rom. it updated fine but lost a bunch of languages and playstore now doesn't work.

Tried to flash TWRP so i could get back to 6.4.7 .EU but fastboot says my phone is locked. Does it mean the bootloader? Did the first update 6.4.7 lock the bootloader?

Now only way i can get back to .EU rom is to ask for a bootloader unlock?! :'(

Anyone know of a way to get back to latest .EU rom without TWRP?

Tks in advance.

xiaomi.eu ROM is not the same as miui.com ( manufacturer ) ROM :)

by installing that ROM you locked the bootloader for your device. search the forums to understand more.

Hi which rom you are using? Stable rom or dev rom? Is your camera capture video properly or only 10 fps?
Hi, i am using dev rom. I do not use camera for video recording, I don't know how many fps record.
It is a really good rom, just try it...

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE Pro mediante Tapatalk

xiaomi.eu ROM is not the same as miui.com ( manufacturer ) ROM :)

by installing that ROM you locked the bootloader for your device. search the forums to understand more.

Before flashing blindly a Xiaomi official, something that could come for other devices, check on fastboot rom if the flash script contains 'fastboot oem lock'. It Can be modified easily to avoid the situation....

If it is so its a problem of official rom...
But in GMaps even without the GPS the location is like full acurate...
And in settings there is a option to activate precise location...
I've solved it.
Somehow, maybe caused by me, because after updating rom, I went to TWRP and cleaned cache and dalvik, root permission for Tasker turned off (only for Tasker, strange...) and secure settings seamed blocked...

After reenabling root for Tasker, and entering & exiting secure settings, all works as before.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Reactions: Stefano131270
I have always the same problem

always

mount:failed to mount /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata at data/ Device or resource busy
target: Xiaomi/cancro/cancro:6.0.1/MMB29M/6.4.7:user /release-keys

any update the same problem

The installer work after 3/4/5/6 time

I have wiped the dalvin, cache, system

iT'S a tprw problem?

How to solve this problem?

Clean Maps data...
When the app if you want precise location always say yes...
If you say No one time, the Maps never activate GPS anymore
Clean the data but does not activate the GPS navigator and road either. It may be a bug in the official rom?

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Question for 2014813 owners:

After update to this rom, do you have a bug which only displays 3 items in battery use - > hardware?

I have it since 2 ROMs before (skipped last one), but haven't fully charged yet (to reset counter of use).

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Dear All,

Is the bluetooth connection more stable in this version?
I have the bug with connection drop bug to be fixed only switch off then on.
Redmi Note 3.

Hopefully I did not miss the post if already written.

Thank you for advise.

Great ROM. Thanks for your work.
I have a question though, Documents app appears disabled, and I can't print or download files in Chrome and other apps unless it's enabled. If I enable it in Settings > Installed Apps (scroll all the way down to the bottom) it works, but only until next reboot. Why is Documents disabled when I reboot the phone?
Thanks.

hello !
i also have this problems with the bluetooth connection on my redmi note 3 MTK
for a view hours i installed the last version 6.4.7. now i had even more problems -
the TWRP Mode was gone also the root access
i had to install TWRP again and than i flashed with smiui , now i`m back on 6.3.24

Installed on Libra, all OK for now...
Thanks a lot for your work!

Inviato con Tapatalk da Xiaomi Mi-4c

Today I installed the 6.4.7 cancro in my Mi4 ... it all seems ok .
while 06/03/31 sometimes gave me some restart ...

Traslated by google ... sorry

You locked the bootloader applying Xiaomi update. You need to ask for unlock code. I read in some posts that mi4c could avoid the situation flashing old firmware from December time. If it works you could boot twrp from fastboot and flash again Xiaomi. Eu.

Going to try to flash an earlier rom to see if that works.

Btw, wht version of twrp os better? 2.8.7.0, 2.8.7.3 or the latest TS TWRP 3.0.1-0?
Any of those work with .eu OTA?

Tks all for the replys, already asked xiaomi for the unlock code while i try to fix this crap...

for those with random restarts in redmi note 3 on last... 5? (>6.3.11) versions, this one seems to have fixed it!, no restarts so far

if you need a help with update -->
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for great rom, but one bug on mi4i latest EU stable rom 7.2.1.0, Cannot download from Google Chrome.

Thanks before

Upgrading through updater slows my device? Or it's better to wipe everything and then flash new update?

Status
Not open for further replies.