MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having 6.3.31(prev ver) now, how do I update without wiping all my data?

My updater didnt auto detect for 6.4.7, why?

Last edited:
Thanks for your work
I have one question. I am using hermes and tried the 7.2.1 Rom last time. The problem was that my device was unable to recognise arabic letters. I am not talking about the system language, I mean arabic letters couldn't be shown. I only saw X instead. That was a reason for me to go back to 7.1.3. Now I have seen that there is a 7.2.3 version out now. Is that issue solved?
Last time there were also people who read hindi or bengali letters and they had the same issue.

Thank you developers for all the hard work! It's really appreciated!

Has anyone managed to enable native root on a Note Pro (leo) or another device where Xiaomi has locked the bootloader by default, without going through the whole ordeal of requesting permission from them?

Or is everyone just using third-party solutions such as SuperSU, etc. now?

On the latest weekly for the mipad 2 sometimes the apps open really slowly. Screen kind of freezes and then opens suddenly.

Also I have a battery drain (was on the last nightly too). If the screen is off it is fine but if the screen is on the battery drains quickly. Even though auto brightness is off and the brightness only on 1/3...

Before flashing blindly a Xiaomi official, something that could come for other devices, check on fastboot rom if the flash script contains 'fastboot oem lock'. It Can be modified easily to avoid the situation....

Hi, very interesting information.
For "flash script" you men the file "flash_all.sh" (or flash_all_except_data_storage.sh or flash_all_except_storage.sh)?
I was about to flash my MiNote with mi flash in order to solve my problem of updating from 6.3.24 and I notice your post.
While I don't want to block my bootloader I would like to be 100%sure.

The test inside of that Flash script (if is the one indicated above) is the follow:

fastboot $* getvar product 2>&1 | grep "^product: *MSM8974$"
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Missmatching image and device"; exit 1; fi
fastboot $* getvar board_version 2>&1 | grep "^board_version: *5."
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Missmatching board version"; exit 1; fi

fastboot $* flash partition `dirname $0`/images/gpt_both0.bin
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Flash partition error"; exit 1; fi
fastboot $* flash tz `dirname $0`/images/tz.mbn
fastboot $* flash dbi `dirname $0`/images/sdi.mbn
fastboot $* flash sbl1 `dirname $0`/images/sbl1.mbn
fastboot $* flash rpm `dirname $0`/images/rpm.mbn
fastboot $* flash aboot `dirname $0`/images/emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot $* reboot-bootloader
sleep 5
fastboot $* erase boot
fastboot $* erase DDR
fastboot $* flash misc `dirname $0`/images/misc.img
fastboot $* flash modem `dirname $0`/images/NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot $* flash system `dirname $0`/images/system.img
fastboot $* flash cache `dirname $0`/images/cache.img
fastboot $* flash userdata `dirname $0`/images/userdata.img
fastboot $* flash recovery `dirname $0`/images/recovery.img
fastboot $* flash boot `dirname $0`/images/boot.img
fastboot $* reboot

It does not appear any "oem lock", can I flash without risk to have my bootloader blocked?

Hi, very interesting information.
For "flash script" you men the file "flash_all.sh" (or flash_all_except_data_storage.sh or flash_all_except_storage.sh)?
I was about to flash my MiNote with mi flash in order to solve my problem of updating from 6.3.24 and I notice your post.
While I don't want to block my bootloader I would like to be 100%sure.

The test inside of that Flash script (if is the one indicated above) is the follow:

fastboot $* getvar product 2>&1 | grep "^product: *MSM8974$"
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Missmatching image and device"; exit 1; fi
fastboot $* getvar board_version 2>&1 | grep "^board_version: *5."
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Missmatching board version"; exit 1; fi

fastboot $* flash partition `dirname $0`/images/gpt_both0.bin
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Flash partition error"; exit 1; fi
fastboot $* flash tz `dirname $0`/images/tz.mbn
fastboot $* flash dbi `dirname $0`/images/sdi.mbn
fastboot $* flash sbl1 `dirname $0`/images/sbl1.mbn
fastboot $* flash rpm `dirname $0`/images/rpm.mbn
fastboot $* flash aboot `dirname $0`/images/emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot $* reboot-bootloader
sleep 5
fastboot $* erase boot
fastboot $* erase DDR
fastboot $* flash misc `dirname $0`/images/misc.img
fastboot $* flash modem `dirname $0`/images/NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot $* flash system `dirname $0`/images/system.img
fastboot $* flash cache `dirname $0`/images/cache.img
fastboot $* flash userdata `dirname $0`/images/userdata.img
fastboot $* flash recovery `dirname $0`/images/recovery.img
fastboot $* flash boot `dirname $0`/images/boot.img
fastboot $* reboot

It does not appear any "oem lock", can I flash without risk to have my bootloader blocked?

yes it means it won't lock the bootloader. You are safe with this one.

Reactions: krassiy
Got a couple of Redmi 2 users, running xiaomi.eu stable firmwares. On both phones alarm clock has a mind of its own. In the morning, it does not wake them up. If you do a manual test, say setting an alarm a couple of minutes from the current time, it works fine.

Any idea what might be wrong here? Has anyone encountered this on developer ROMs?

Have a hunch this is related to the aggressive power management on MIUI7 onwards. Would locking an application help? Or something else?

So how to update correctly redmi3 from 6.3.31 to this version? Last two my updates by updater app have to finish with full formatting

yes it means it won't lock the bootloader. You are safe with this one.
by the way (just if you want to see some affected scripts), you can download on en.miui.com latest mi5 fastboot and look at the script.
it ends with standard fastboot locking mecanism (that I knew since I have a nexus 7):
fastboot $* flash cust `dirname $0`/images/cust.img
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Flash cust error"; exit 1; fi
fastboot $* oem lock
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Oem lock error"; exit 1; fi
fastboot $* reboot
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Reboot error"; exit 1; fi

by the way (just if you want to see some affected scripts), you can download on en.miui.com latest mi5 fastboot and look at the script.
it ends with standard fastboot locking mecanism (that I knew since I have a nexus 7):
fastboot $* flash cust `dirname $0`/images/cust.img
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Flash cust error"; exit 1; fi
fastboot $* oem lock
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Oem lock error"; exit 1; fi
fastboot $* reboot
if [ $? -ne 0 ] ; then echo "Reboot error"; exit 1; fi

Thanks again for your help.
Actually I have a problem with MiFlash. MiFlash can see my MiNote in fastboot mode but give me an "unspecified error (0xffffff01: )" (using last miflash tool and rom available on eu.miui.com virgo_images_6.3.10).

Maybe I can use the MiPcSuite that has an option to dowload and flash "beta rom" 6.4.7 or a stable one.
Do you think that I can use MyPcSuite and flash the 6.4.7 without risk for my bootloader to be block?

If succesfull I will install TWRP and Back to multilanguage 6.4.7

Thanks again for your help.
Actually I have a problem with MiFlash. MiFlash can see my MiNote in fastboot mode but give me an "unspecified error (0xffffff01: )" (using last miflash tool and rom available on eu.miui.com virgo_images_6.3.10).

Maybe I can use the MiPcSuite that has an option to dowload and flash "beta rom" 6.4.7 or a stable one.
Do you think that I can use MyPcSuite and flash the 6.4.7 without risk for my bootloader to be block?

If succesfull I will install TWRP and Back to multilanguage 6.4.7
if it is like cancro or gemini, miPCsuite does not work at all with marshmallow yet, so it will not connect.
In my case for cancro I use version 2014.05.09 for miflash with windows 32bits, all good. can you try this older version ?

if it is like cancro or gemini, miPCsuite does not work at all with marshmallow yet, so it will not connect.
In my case for cancro I use version 2014.05.09 for miflash with windows 32bits, all good. can you try this older version ?

Uhh, I don't know if I will find the file. Let me check. but I can't take a very old version because my partition are merged in order to use mashmellow.
My MiNote has mashmellow but mypcsuite actually can see my phone only in fastboot and give me the option to install stable or dev. So I think will work but the doubt is if the bootloader will be lock or not with dev version installed by mypcsuite.

is this rom supports for Redmi Note 3(SD)
coz my Bootloader is UNLOKED and i want to flash this rom to my Redmi Note 3(SD)
but i want to Know that if i Flash this rom can i still be UNLOCKED or i have to Download the Cracked Boot.img
before flash this rom
please Anyone explane this to me
waiting for help.

THANKS
Mudassiruddin Mohammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.