MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again for the update

i have a question guys, in my device (Mi4) inside SD> TWRP> Backups, there's a folder called Mi_4 guess this is the backup i did.

BUT there is another one called MI_3W. is it needed? because it's 3.34GB.

Thanks again for the update

i have a question guys, in my device (Mi4) inside SD> TWRP> Backups, there's a folder called Mi_4 guess this is the backup i did.

BUT there is another one called MI_3W. is it needed? because it's 3.34GB.
It is your TWRP nandroid backup, you have the date on your folder. If you don't know what you have on, better to remove and redo a fresh one rebooting TWRP -> backup

TWRP backup is an image of your system, you can recover to it in case of disapointing update. Ex I used it this morning to step back from 6.4.7 to 6.3.31, all fine.

Last edited:
Hello

I know that i read here that VOIP on Mi4c not work propertly. I have separate app from my provider (telekom slovenia) and it s run, i can use app but when i like to make call it s ringing and after person answer on other site then is silence. Any chance to fix that, or this is a global error for all Mi4c phones? Before i use redmi 2 and all work like a charm. Thanks for good roms from developers here...

Thanks all team xiaomi.eu.
Kenzo is faster now and fingerprint works good.
Now i see we can take picture from fingerprint.
Lets hope battery was good now, cause 6.3.24 drain very fast.
Also Portuguese language is ok at this 6.4.9 ;)

Last edited:
For Hermes build (Redmi Note 2) how are people finding the battery life compared to 6.3.24 (two week's ago). I find that is working well and don't want to update if the battery life is worse :)

For Hermes build (Redmi Note 2) how are people finding the battery life compared to 6.3.24 (two week's ago). I find that is working well and don't want to update if the battery life is worse :)
6.3.31 was better than 6.3.24 for battery, imho. I haven't tested the current build yet.

I have a small bug that persists from many releases now. Whenever I reboot or turn off my phone, then when I turn it on again the automatic contrast for sun light doesn't work unless I go to settings, select normal contrast and then select automatic again. It's nothing serious but I'm reporting it anyway. I don't know if it's an official bug or just related to xiaomi.eu version though.
Other than that the last update works greatly! Everything runs perfectly, smooth and without any problem! Keep up like this guys! And thanks for your hard work!

Full Formatting? How did you do it? The best solution is try it and when phone restarting after update to TWRP again, you must flash TWRP 3.0.0 manually in fastboot and then in TWRP install update and everything is ok, you dont lose your data ;-)

Odesláno z mého Redmi 3 pomocí Tapatalk

I download update file. Choose by updater app. Phone restart itself to twrp recovery and try to install update. While update process phone restart itself and try to boot, show MI logo but restart in twrp again, and twrp say system partition is red only, swipe to allow modification. After that only one solution to make phone working is to select wipe - format data and install ROM.

What do you mean flash twrp in fastboot? If update fail, flash twrp again?

Installed on RN2, everything's alright (with updater)

Inviato dal mio OnePlus One

I'm working on it, trying to install cina dev rom with MIFlash (but i'm facing issue), than TWRP and than last 6.4.7. I will let you know within the day

Sorry guys....I give up.
It is all the day that I'm fighting with MiPcsuite and MiFlash. Both of them ara unable to flash my MiNote.
I suspect that it is due to merge system partition in my phone or could be a driver problem in my PC (but I installed the drive and the software several time), I really don't know.
Hopefully the problem will be fixed itself in the near future.

Sorry guys....I give up.
It is all the day that I'm fighting with MiPcsuite and MiFlash. Both of them ara unable to flash my MiNote.
I suspect that it is due to merge system partition in my phone or could be a driver problem in my PC (but I installed the drive and the software several time), I really don't know.
Hopefully the problem will be fixed itself in the near future.

Have you try first install with miflash China stable version and then with updater update to developer version?

Status
Not open for further replies.