MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, it seems like I solved the Google chrome download issue. I downloaded ADM advanced download manager from Google play store. Now it's working fine. Could anybody try this solution please? I've got a redmi2 2014813

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, it seems like I solved the Google chrome download issue. I downloaded ADM advanced download manager from Google play store. Now it's working fine. Could anybody try this solution please? I've got a redmi2 2014813

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
I don't know if I understand your problem correctly... But I can open a PDF document in Chrome, then select to download it, and it downloads to my download folder (I just did it now to try).

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Is it just me that when you I leave airplane mode, it doesn't ask me for the pin? The option is on, of course.
One other bug I seem to have is in the hardware section of battery use, it only shows me 3 items... As you can see, I used wifi, but it's not listed.

Anyone can give me feedback about the above?
I still have those two bugs.

Excellent yield on battery consumption... 52% current

2921691aca18a79ea6c7db4ae89af35d.jpg

Sono un portatore sano d'ignoranza, ma vi rispondo con il mio Mi4 Lte.

This is the issue: if you try to open a PDF document, nothing happens. It seems like chrome is going to open the file, top bar appears as it would show the download bar but in the end nothing happens. I had this issue with every kind of file, as PDF, mp3, zip or xls. I solved this problem downloading ADM by play store. Let me know if it works for somebody else. Thank you all
I don't know if I understand your problem correctly... But I can open a PDF document in Chrome, then select to download it, and it downloads to my download folder (I just did it now to try).

Inviato dal mio 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

Since the latest few rom updates my music player keeps stopping radomly, I tried several music players and the problem appears on every one of them. I already cleared cache. help :( Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime with latest ROM
Same here, music is stopping randomly, sometimes Bluetooth connection is getting lost...

Tried to update from 6.3.24 to 6.4.7 this evening, but want to make a backup first. PC Suite can't make a backup, says ROM-Version (6.3.24) is too old. What to do?

Guys, help me please.
My MiPCSuite not working on this version.

howfix1.PNG howfix2.PNG

I connected my mi4c as always. But now this is not working(( Who know what's the problem? And how fix this?
PS. This problem avaliable only on xiaomi.eu ROMs.

The only problem with this build is it comes with old stock music player, and perhaps, the old browser too.

Found a bug, but don't know if it's translation (pt-pt) or generic bug... On the pulldown shadow menu, date number is doubled (repeated):
ca19ac8b14f3ae90a892127e30ddf571.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.